Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I have a dream

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: I have a dream

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    i'll keep posting on both boards.
    i love the knowledge and personalities of most people on this board.
    but...
    i wouldn't have met any of ya'll without the trib and hopefully they get a new generation of posters.

plus i can't bring my post count here.. i hate being a newbie!
    Oh I plan on draining the Trib of any new and up and coming posters.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    but...
    i wouldn't have met any of ya'll without the trib and hopefully they get a new generation of posters.

We're all newbies here. That's what's great. No attitude from people who have tenure on th board, considering we all practically signed up this month.
    Did you say something newb? When you get 300 posts...I'll start listening to you. :P
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

well as long as AS (that feels weird) posts pictures of beautiful young women, i'll be here...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Man, it seems like my posts thus far have sparked a bit of venom and please, mods pm me if there is something I don't know, but why do any of you care about how long the trib's board lives? I guess I don't see the point in competing message boards, that's why I thought it was so funny when Crash's loyal minions started a war with Triblive. I agree wholeheartedly with a couple of the things that were said in this thread and i quit reading the Trib's board regularily because all of the negativity and the posters who think you are a moron because your opinion doesn't match their exactly. Every message board has it's problems, and this one is off to a very good, if not great start, but why does one have to die for the other to flourish?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

well stated PP
    and no i was not talking to my male parts!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Man, it seems like my posts thus far have sparked a bit of venom and please, mods pm me if there is something I don't know, but why do any of you care about how long the trib's board lives? I guess I don't see the point in competing message boards, that's why I thought it was so funny when Crash's loyal minions started a war with Triblive. I agree wholeheartedly with a couple of the things that were said in this thread and i quit reading the Trib's board regularily because all of the negativity and the posters who think you are a moron because your opinion doesn't match their exactly. Every message board has it's problems, and this one is off to a very good, if not great start, but why does one have to die for the other to flourish?
    I'm not sure how you got that impression. I don't even think that is what stlrzD was saying and it's certainly not what I'm saying. Personally, I could care less if the Trib lives or dies at this particular point. Apathy is certainly not hatred. The Trib is what it is and it served a purpose. It was a place where I could discuss the Steelers with civilized posters (at least most of them). What it lacked...eventually made some membership look elsewhere. I will indeed try to recruit the best and the brightest that stumble their way to the Trib. Why? Well, it's not to see the Trib fall...it's because I want PS to flourish. I really don't think many...if any hate the Trib.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i would like to see both do well. i figure, i can't get enough steeler talk so, the more the merrier at both!
    maybe the exodus will cause the Trib to move faster. on the other hand, too many posters here may slow it down. so now i can always have two to make sure i'm good all the time!

Legend

User Info Menu

Well...after further review...maybe that is what stlrzD is saying. I would think he is in the minority though. There is certainly no hostility on my part towards the Trib. My last conversation with the Trib mods was productive...they basically said...this is what the board has been for 6 years. Deal with it or leave. I decided to leave...at least for the most part. I will continue to post, and glean the best talent from that site.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    but...

Oh I plan on draining any new and up and coming posters.

(sorry, had to)
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    but...

Oh I plan on draining any new and up and coming posters.

(sorry, had to)

should shawn start "draining" on Queerbait?