Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Downfall!!

Bmoreblitz

Re: Downfall!!

So when you guys suck and stink up the leaguge this year, will you say we got to give you a mulligan because you have a new coach who's going to get beat by eveybody else's overall vet. presence.
    Or what other excuse will you use?[/quote]
    Difference here young man is the Ravens new coach is better than the old.........not the other way around like the situation with Pitt.

But I like your smack talk..........you guys suck you stink typical Steeler fan

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz
    So when you guys suck and stink up the leaguge this year, will you say we got to give you a mulligan because you have a new coach who's going to get beat by eveybody else's overall vet. presence.
    Or what other excuse will you use?
    Difference here young man is the Ravens new coach is better than the old.........not the other way around like the situation with Pitt.

[/quote]

HUH????Does the Rosetta Stone help you decipher retard because we'll need it to understand your posts??

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Or what other excuse will you use?

HUH????Does the Rosetta Stone help you decipher retard because we'll need it to understand your posts??[/quote]

We need to ask the site admin if he can install a translation kit for most of these NFL Europa fans...
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Just a FYI, your star LB is 104 years old...he can barely jump on the pile after someone makes a tackle anymore...sad days for the Rats.
    Funny talking about SBs Pitt has won before you were an itch in your Daddys pants.
    It's really funny how Pitts D is OLDER than the Ravens.
    Pitt is overrated, terrible O-line that's going to get Ben killed.
    ummm....ok, we just won a Superbowl in 05? When did you last make it to the playoffs and win a game? You may have a new coach and all but that won't help your defense from laying on their backs each time they play us when Ward lays them the F out.

Everyone needs to check this link out:

[url]http://www.postgameheroes.com/?p=1529[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bart Scott meet Hines:

Ed Reed meet Hines:

Question: Is the defense supposed to hit the offense?

Bmoreblitz

[url]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z300/redoglt8/BARTMEETBEN.gif?t=1185454185[/url]

Starter

User Info Menu

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...f?t=1185454185
    Jeez.Typical Rats fan.Can't even post a link right.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...f?t=1185454185
    Jeez.Typical Rats fan.Can't even post a link right.
    ....Hey, he's just more interested in remembering the pager number so as to score another bag of crack down in the Inner Harbor.... He still hasn't grasped the "cell phone" thing yet either....

Bmoreblitz

WOW the inbreds of Pit still use out houses

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

WOW the inbreds of Ratbirdland still use out houses
    ....Much better.....