Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Downfall!!

  1. #11
    Bmoreblitz
    Guest

    Re: Downfall!!

    So when you guys suck and stink up the leaguge this year, will you say we got to give you a mulligan because you have a new coach who's going to get beat by eveybody else's overall vet. presence.
    Or what other excuse will you use?[/quote]
    Difference here young man is the Ravens new coach is better than the old.........not the other way around like the situation with Pitt.

    But I like your smack talk..........you guys suck you stink typical Steeler fan

  2. #12

    Re: Downfall!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz
    So when you guys suck and stink up the leaguge this year, will you say we got to give you a mulligan because you have a new coach who's going to get beat by eveybody else's overall vet. presence.
    Or what other excuse will you use?
    Difference here young man is the Ravens new coach is better than the old.........not the other way around like the situation with Pitt.

    But I like your smack talk..........you guys suck you stink typical Steeler fan
    [/quote]

    HUH????Does the Rosetta Stone help you decipher retard because we'll need it to understand your posts??

  3. #13
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Downfall!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz
    So when you guys suck and stink up the leaguge this year, will you say we got to give you a mulligan because you have a new coach who's going to get beat by eveybody else's overall vet. presence.
    Or what other excuse will you use?
    Difference here young man is the Ravens new coach is better than the old.........not the other way around like the situation with Pitt.

    But I like your smack talk..........you guys suck you stink typical Steeler fan
    HUH????Does the Rosetta Stone help you decipher retard because we'll need it to understand your posts??[/quote]

    We need to ask the site admin if he can install a translation kit for most of these NFL Europa fans...
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Downfall!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Just a FYI, your star LB is 104 years old...he can barely jump on the pile after someone makes a tackle anymore...sad days for the Rats.
    Funny talking about SBs Pitt has won before you were an itch in your Daddys pants.
    It's really funny how Pitts D is OLDER than the Ravens.
    Pitt is overrated, terrible O-line that's going to get Ben killed.
    ummm....ok, we just won a Superbowl in 05? When did you last make it to the playoffs and win a game? You may have a new coach and all but that won't help your defense from laying on their backs each time they play us when Ward lays them the F out.

    Everyone needs to check this link out:

    http://www.postgameheroes.com/?p=1529
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Downfall!!

    Bart Scott meet Hines:



    Ed Reed meet Hines:



    Question: Is the defense supposed to hit the offense?
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  6. #16

  7. #17

    Re: Downfall!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz
    http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...f?t=1185454185
    Jeez.Typical Rats fan.Can't even post a link right.

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Downfall!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz
    http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...f?t=1185454185
    Jeez.Typical Rats fan.Can't even post a link right.
    ....Hey, he's just more interested in remembering the pager number so as to score another bag of crack down in the Inner Harbor.... He still hasn't grasped the "cell phone" thing yet either....

  9. #19
    Bmoreblitz
    Guest

    Re: Downfall!!

    WOW the inbreds of Pit still use out houses

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Downfall!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz
    WOW the inbreds of Ratbirdland still use out houses
    ....Much better.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •