Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Downfall!!

  1. #1
    Bmoreblitz
    Guest

    Downfall!!

    Steelers 9-7
    Ever hear that Toby Keith song, "I Ain't As Good As I Once Was?"
    That's the Steelers this year. Here's a little known fact for ya. The Steelers D is older than the Ravens. No moves to improve the Oline, 2nd year coaches luck may run out, Will Parker be the same??


  2. #2
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Downfall!!

    Get a grip.... Your team is in serious trouble with Mr. Boller... Do you know what "15-10" against you is?....




  3. #3
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Downfall!!

    Just a FYI, your star LB is 104 years old...he can barely jump on the pile after someone makes a tackle anymore...sad days for the Rats.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Downfall!!

    Hey, why don't you ask your big bad LB Bart Scott how a smallish WR wrecked his sorry buttttt the last time you guys came into our house. Get a clue.... How many rings does your franchise have? And how many does ours? One thing to remember, crap from you underwear.... but you'll always have that stain. That's what the ratbirds are... former stains. There's nothing lowlier than that.

  5. #5

    Re: Downfall!!

    Jeez,of all the people to come on here,a Rats fan wants to talk smack.You've got to be f'ing kidding me. Mark it down.They will be lucky to win 3 games this year.

  6. #6
    Bmoreblitz
    Guest

    Re: Downfall!!

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Just a FYI, your star LB is 104 years old...he can barely jump on the pile after someone makes a tackle anymore...sad days for the Rats.
    Funny talking about SBs Pitt has won before you were an itch in your Daddys pants.
    It's really funny how Pitts D is OLDER than the Ravens.
    Pitt is overrated, terrible O-line that's going to get Ben killed.

  7. #7

    Re: Downfall!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Just a FYI, your star LB is 104 years old...he can barely jump on the pile after someone makes a tackle anymore...sad days for the Rats.
    Funny talking about SBs Pitt has won before you were an itch in your Daddys pants.
    It's really funny how Pitts D is OLDER than the Ravens.
    Pitt is overrated, terrible O-line that's going to get Ben killed.
    And your QB would be?????

  8. #8

    Re: Downfall!!

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Just a FYI, your star LB is 104 years old...he can barely jump on the pile after someone makes a tackle anymore...sad days for the Rats.
    AH yes, but in Baltimore, that's good enough to get him credit for the tackle.

  9. #9
    Bmoreblitz
    Guest

    Re: Downfall!!

    IMO, the reason Tomlin did as well as he did this year is because he was working with the talent that the chin developed. I honestly believe that alot of the victories came from the hold-over veteran presence, rather than all around coaching. I will be interested how he does this year, having to start and develop his own. Tomlin inheirited a team with a franchise RB, QB, WR (Ward and Holmes together), decent TE, average O-Line, great Defense. In FA, they lost Faneca. They are thin on their D-Line also. Troy may just need the offseason to get healthy, but he was a non-factor this year. Tomlin walked into about the most ideal situation you can as a rookie head coach. Jury is still out on him, we will have to see how he does in the future. The Steelers are in transition right now, who knows what is going to happen.

  10. #10
    BIG FAN
    Guest

    Re: Downfall!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz
    IMO, the reason Tomlin did as well as he did this year is because he was working with the talent that the chin developed. I honestly believe that alot of the victories came from the hold-over veteran presence, rather than all around coaching. I will be interested how he does this year, having to start and develop his own. Tomlin inheirited a team with a franchise RB, QB, WR (Ward and Holmes together), decent TE, average O-Line, great Defense. In FA, they lost Faneca. They are thin on their D-Line also. Troy may just need the offseason to get healthy, but he was a non-factor this year. Tomlin walked into about the most ideal situation you can as a rookie head coach. Jury is still out on him, we will have to see how he does in the future. The Steelers are in transition right now, who knows what is going to happen.
    So when you guys suck and stink up the leaguge this year, will you say we got to give you a mulligan because you have a new coach who's going to get beat by eveybody else's overall vet. presence.
    Or what other excuse will you use?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •