Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Next Generation Addition to the Nation

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: OT: The Next Generation Addition to the Nation

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

Dude, your to funny. By the way have you added her to the steeler waiting list? I say by the time he is 25 he is going to thank me for doing that for him.

I have some homeboys over here, we have a "Men's Breakfast" every week to slop up some grub and keep up with eachother. That very subject was brought up this past week.... they reminded me that half-asian women are just absolutely stunning (my daughter's mom is FBI: full blooded Italian with her folks being immigrants from the Abruzzi region of Italy)... and come 13 years from now, I'm going to be hating it. I guess I'm going to have to stay physically menacing.... not that a towering 5'7" and 180 lbs is intimidating, but with tattoos and a shaved head, I might be able to pull it off.
    AS I hate to burst your idea fof menacing "5'7" and 180lbs" but my 15 year old son is 6' 180lbs and still growing.

Hey 5'7" in my country is a power forward in basketball.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Cute kids Ruthless, but what is Teddy Bruschi doing standing behind you in a Holmes jersey?
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Cute kids Ruthless, but what is Teddy Bruschi doing standing behind you in a Holmes jersey?
    ...Not to mention the Bengal tiger behind him in the other one....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    LVG...beautifiul family. But, I must admit I was distracted by that awesome helmet. I recently bought a bunch of sports memorabilia and I just couldn't pull the trigger on a similar helmet. I knew I would pay for it in the marital bed for many moons. Very sweet!

And yep...two daughters here. I think I have the youngest brain washed but the eldest well she is another story. I tried to get her dressed up as a Steelers cheerleader for trick or treat. She cried and said the dress was ugly. I thought about intensive therapy for that little incident. Is there some sort of Steeler crisis hotline that I can call? Where have I gone wrong as a father?????
    Don't feel bad SMG my wife tricked 2 of my 3 sons into being bronco fans but the other one is a die hard steelers fan

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

LVG...beautifiul family. But, I must admit I was distracted by that awesome helmet. I recently bought a bunch of sports memorabilia and I just couldn't pull the trigger on a similar helmet. I knew I would pay for it in the marital bed for many moons. Very sweet!

And yep...two daughters here. I think I have the youngest brain washed but the eldest well she is another story. I tried to get her dressed up as a Steelers cheerleader for trick or treat. She cried and said the dress was ugly. I thought about intensive therapy for that little incident. Is there some sort of Steeler crisis hotline that I can call? Where have I gone wrong as a father?????
    Don't feel bad SMG my wife tricked 2 of my 3 sons into being bronco fans but the other one is a die hard steelers fan

Bronco fans! That's a severe case of marital misconduct if I ever saw one. Luckily for me my wife follows no football. My daughter will have no choice in the matter. Even with her play kitchen and stove set.... yup, Steeler plates, bowls and cups. If I have to sit in front of a tiny table having pretend tea with a stuffed bear and my daughter, you better believe we're going to have the proper china.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bronco fans! That's a severe case of marital misconduct if I ever saw one. Luckily for me my wife follows no football. My daughter will have no choice in the matter. Even with her play kitchen and stove set.... yup, Steeler plates, bowls and cups. If I have to sit in front of a tiny table having pretend tea with a stuffed bear and my daughter, you better believe we're going to have the proper china.
    AS as beautifiul as your daughter is I would rather deal with the bronco fans in my house than all the boys that are going to be knocking on your door

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Mike Tomlin

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Thank you.... I keep getting reminded of that fact by my buddies here. One of them just knocked up his wife so needless to say I'm wishing he gets a girl. One thing for sure.... my wife will have to do all the disciplining because my daughter just melts me like butter.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thank you.... I keep getting reminded of that fact by my buddies here. One of them just knocked up his wife so needless to say I'm wishing he gets a girl. One thing for sure.... my wife will have to do all the disciplining because my daughter just melts me like butter.
    I have always told my wife I'm glad we didn't have any girls for that very same reason. good luck.

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

In my house the rules are simple: You're a Steeler fan or GET OUT!

Even converted my father in law!

Couldn't convert the Charger girls, but had fun working with them!

Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Great pics, DJ. I noticed in the first picture... by the look on your youngest son's face... he wasn't abiding by the rule and maybe was on his way out, but then redeemed himself by wearing the Jersey. BTW, great rule to have... beautiful "Steeler" family.