User Info Menu

Re: OT: The Next Generation Addition to the Nation

Great pics, everyone!

Here's a few of my baby girl (she's 3 now) :

[url=http://imageshack.us][/url]

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

I have some homeboys over here, we have a "Men's Breakfast" every week to slop up some grub and keep up with eachother. That very subject was brought up this past week.... they reminded me that half-asian women are just absolutely stunning (my daughter's mom is FBI: full blooded Italian with her folks being immigrants from the Abruzzi region of Italy)... and come 13 years from now, I'm going to be hating it. I guess I'm going to have to stay physically menacing.... not that a towering 5'7" and 180 lbs is intimidating, but with tattoos and a shaved head, I might be able to pull it off.

I'm getting A Mossberg.

Obviously, I'm going to be another member of the new clique...for better or for worse. I have a proposition: Let's make a "throw momma from the train" kind of pact, and when our girls hit the age where they start dating (25 in my house, damn it) if one of us needs to "deal" with one of our daughter's suitors we can make a quick call to another one of the clique to fly in and dole out the baseball-bat justice.

That way we don't have any ties to who we're beating down and can hopefully bypass any kind of legal repercussions.

Who's with me?!?!?
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    LVG...beautifiul family. But, I must admit I was distracted by that awesome helmet. I recently bought a bunch of sports memorabilia and I just couldn't pull the trigger on a similar helmet. I knew I would pay for it in the marital bed for many moons. Very sweet!

And yep...two daughters here. I think I have the youngest brain washed but the eldest well she is another story. I tried to get her dressed up as a Steelers cheerleader for trick or treat. She cried and said the dress was ugly. I thought about intensive therapy for that little incident. Is there some sort of Steeler crisis hotline that I can call? Where have I gone wrong as a father?????

It was signed by the 2006 Steelers team. I have a certificate of authentication from a reputable dealer out here so I hope it means this is authentic and not forged. I've compared Jerome Bettis signature with lithograps or photographs I have seen on the internet and the sigs are identical. The same this goes for Bill Cowher.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

Dude, your to funny. By the way have you added her to the steeler waiting list? I say by the time he is 25 he is going to thank me for doing that for him.

I have some homeboys over here, we have a "Men's Breakfast" every week to slop up some grub and keep up with eachother. That very subject was brought up this past week.... they reminded me that half-asian women are just absolutely stunning (my daughter's mom is FBI: full blooded Italian with her folks being immigrants from the Abruzzi region of Italy)... and come 13 years from now, I'm going to be hating it. I guess I'm going to have to stay physically menacing.... not that a towering 5'7" and 180 lbs is intimidating, but with tattoos and a shaved head, I might be able to pull it off.
    AS I hate to burst your idea fof menacing "5'7" and 180lbs" but my 15 year old son is 6' 180lbs and still growing.
    I was 6' and 180 lbs and still growing at one point in my life. Unfortunately, I grew to to 6'1" and about 225 and flabby.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Cute kids Ruthless, but what is Teddy Bruschi doing standing behind you in a Holmes jersey?
    Tedy Bruschi...that's pretty funny. That guy was the best man at my wedding. And since those pics are pretty old, I think Santonio was still at OSU then, so it was just an out-of-date Kordell jersey he was wearing. D'Oh! My Bruschi looking friend just had his first child a couple of months ago...a daughter...so he will get to join our club of miserable dads of teenaged girls in the 2020's. I've never heard of anybody compare him to Bruschi before. Back before I had a beard, I've had several different folks compare me to football players, but it was always quarterbacks. I've heard Aikman, Elway, even Peyton. Weird, since none of those 3 guys look anything alike.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Cute kids Ruthless, but what is Teddy Bruschi doing standing behind you in a Holmes jersey?
    ...Not to mention the Bengal tiger behind him in the other one....
    Bengal tigers are pussycats.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma

I'm getting A Mossberg.

Obviously, I'm going to be another member of the new clique...for better or for worse. I have a proposition: Let's make a "throw momma from the train" kind of pact, and when our girls hit the age where they start dating (25 in my house, damn it) if one of us needs to "deal" with one of our daughter's suitors we can make a quick call to another one of the clique to fly in and dole out the baseball-bat justice.

That way we don't have any ties to who we're beating down and can hopefully bypass any kind of legal repercussions.

Who's with me?!?!?

Count me in. I'll go one better... I'll have some stand-by ninjas ready to go all Darth Maul on whatever cats show up at any of our houses.... and yes 25 is a great age to start dating.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Who's with me?!?!?
    ...epd, I can obviously handle the transportation end..... And I have a "conceal & carry" permit....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Who's with me?!?!?
    ...epd, I can obviously handle the transportation end..... And I have a "conceal & carry" permit....

It's scary when Steeler dads pool their resources.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Who's with me?!?!?

It's scary when Steeler dads pool their resources.
    Haha, nice. I'm down.