Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Next Generation Addition to the Nation

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

OT: The Next Generation Addition to the Nation

Two years ago I posted an off-season topic: Have you contributed to Steeler Nation. In it people post pics of their brainwashed offspring. I noticed that we've had some recent additions since then (SteelerNation1 and Jiggawatt, come to mind, have had recent additions), couple that with how our critters have grown so much.... I decided to post this topic again. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter who identifies football as having only one identity.... The Steelers. Everytime she sees a Steeler logo she says "football." So let's see some of your more recent photos of the young individuals that will continue the Steeler tradition of fanaticism.

2006 Season:

2007 Season:

2008 Season:

Coming soon... we have a Mendenhall jersey on order!!

LasVegasGuy

Re: OT: The Next Generation Addition to the Nation

This is my little rug rat. He also is almost 2 1/2 years old, too. By the way for a minute there I thought that was Hines Ward.

I dropped the sig to protect the innocent.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    This is my little rug rat. He also is almost 2 1/2 years old, too. By the way for a minute there I thought that was Hines Ward.

Dude, we need to have the younglings hook up, arranged marriage style. I had rpmpit's son lined-up but he wouldn't accept the agreement regarding the necessary dowery it would take for my daughter's hand (I know, its reversed in my country). A small 80 acres of rice-paddies is the dowery I'm asking. Homeland acreage is cheap and even the broken American dollar could go a long way. I think if you trade in the truck, that in itself would be more than enough to buy the property. I've always wanted to be a rice-paddie slum-lord.

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

Dude, we need to have the younglings hook up, arranged marriage style. I had rpmpit's son lined-up but he wouldn't accept the agreement regarding the necessary dowery it would take for my daughter's hand (I know, its reversed in my country). A small 80 acres of rice-paddies is the dowery I'm asking. Homeland acreage is cheap and even the broken American dollar could go a long way. I think if you trade in the truck, that in itself would be more than enough to buy the property. I've always wanted to be a rice-paddie slum-lord.

Dude, your to funny. By the way have you added her to the steeler waiting list? I say by the time he is 25 he is going to thank me for doing that for him.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dude, your to funny. By the way have you added her to the steeler waiting list? I say by the time he is 25 he is going to thank me for doing that for him.

I have some homeboys over here, we have a "Men's Breakfast" every week to slop up some grub and keep up with eachother. That very subject was brought up this past week.... they reminded me that half-asian women are just absolutely stunning (my daughter's mom is FBI: full blooded Italian with her folks being immigrants from the Abruzzi region of Italy)... and come 13 years from now, I'm going to be hating it. I guess I'm going to have to stay physically menacing.... not that a towering 5'7" and 180 lbs is intimidating, but with tattoos and a shaved head, I might be able to pull it off.

LasVegasGuy

I have some homeboys over here, we have a "Men's Breakfast" every week to slop up some grub and keep up with eachother. That very subject was brought up this past week.... they reminded me that half-asian women are just absolutely stunning (my daughter's mom is FBI: full blooded Italian with her folks being immigrants from the Abruzzi region of Italy)... and come 13 years from now, I'm going to be hating it. I guess I'm going to have to stay physically menacing.... not that a towering 5'7" and 180 lbs is intimidating, but with tattoos and a shaved head, I might be able to pull it off.
    What are you gonna do when some kid picks up your daughter and he reminds you of yourself when your were his age? Remember the thoughts you had . When I was a teenager I used to ask myself why do these fathers absolutely hate me? Now that I am a dad I completely understand.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What are you gonna do when some kid picks up your daughter and he reminds you of yourself when your were his age? Remember the thoughts you had . When I was a teenager I used to ask myself why do these fathers absolutely hate me? Now that I am a dad I completely understand.

Don't remind me, bro. I'll be in a constant state of fear and worry. But you know, if she has her mom's temperment... those guys won't stand a chance. My wife is a pistol.... I'm a lucky man. BTW, good looking kid. By the way NKy describe you... I guess he's a chip off the old block. Another one soon? Maybe a little girl?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Here's the oldest one in her terrible towel cape at about 1 1/2 years old.

And here she is at about 2 1/2 years old (man she grew up quick) with
    her little sister (about 1 month). I need to take some more up to date
    photos of them with steelers gear on, but it will have to wait until the
    season begins.

The oldest made me so proud on Tuesday. She always points out the
    Steelers logo whenever she sees it, but this time she said, "look daddy,
    Steelers. Defense, Defense."

The girl knows defense wins championships.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Here's the oldest one in her terrible towel cape at about 1 1/2 years old.

And here she is at about 2 1/2 years old (man she grew up quick) with
    her little sister (about 1 month). I need to take some more up to date
    photos of them with steelers gear on, but it will have to wait until the
    season begins.

The oldest made me so proud on Tuesday. She always points out the
    Steelers logo whenever she sees it, but this time she said, "look daddy,
    Steelers. Defense, Defense."

The girl knows defense wins championships.

Dude, what a change in one year. Holy crap... I guess you and I are going to be on the same boat in about a decade. BTW, from your last PM to me... I completely forgot that your daughter has the same name as my wife, spelling and all. A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. Congrats, bro. We'll have to start a support group for "Fathers of Steeler Honies." FASH

LasVegasGuy

Don't remind me, bro. I'll be in a constant state of fear and worry. But you know, if she has her mom's temperment... those guys won't stand a chance. My wife is a pistol.... I'm a lucky man. BTW, good looking kid. By the way NKy describe you... I guess he's a chip off the old block. Another one soon? Maybe a little girl?
    Actually, I am working on another one. Believe it or not this time I would really like to have a girl so my wife can experience raising a little girl because I am having a blast raising a little boy. You have a cute little girl yourself maybe down the line the kids can get together and toss around the pigskin . I see alot of sleepless nights for AS.