Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: The Next Generation Addition to the Nation

Re: OT: The Next Generation Addition to the Nation

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Dude, what a change in one year. Holy crap... I guess you and I are going to be on the same boat in about a decade. BTW, from your last PM to me... I completely forgot that your daughter has the same name as my wife, spelling and all. A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. Congrats, bro. We'll have to start a support group for "Fathers of Steeler Honies." FASH
    We could be co-founders of FASH. I like that.

I'm sure I'll be as bald as you are when that time comes AS, but my girl already
    has that feisty Italian attitude and won't take sh1t from anyone..

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Dude, what a change in one year. Holy crap... I guess you and I are going to be on the same boat in about a decade. BTW, from your last PM to me... I completely forgot that your daughter has the same name as my wife, spelling and all. A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl. Congrats, bro. We'll have to start a support group for "Fathers of Steeler Honies." FASH
    We could be co-founders of FASH. I like that.

I'm sure I'll be as bald as you are when that time comes AS, but my girl already
    has that feisty Italian attitude and won't take sh1t from anyone..

My little girl has that fiestiness as well. That will help us out in the long run. I'll come up with a LOGO for new found society. Once LVG and Mrs. LVG produce a little girl he can be part of the governing board.... but until then, it will be just you and I, co-founders.

Great another clique. At least for now there are only two members. :P

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Great another clique. At least for now there are only two members. :P

Pappy

Not really a clique.... atleast not for another decade or so, when me and Jiggawatts' daughters reach high school. SMG has daughters as well, I'm sure he'll be an active board member of the Kentucky chapter of FASH. I'm wondering if Black/Blue80s has kids... somewhere I see a little 6 year old with a mohawk wearing Doc Martins. If I had a little boy, he'd look like this....

LVG...beautifiul family. But, I must admit I was distracted by that awesome helmet. I recently bought a bunch of sports memorabilia and I just couldn't pull the trigger on a similar helmet. I knew I would pay for it in the marital bed for many moons. Very sweet!

And yep...two daughters here. I think I have the youngest brain washed but the eldest well she is another story. I tried to get her dressed up as a Steelers cheerleader for trick or treat. She cried and said the dress was ugly. I thought about intensive therapy for that little incident. Is there some sort of Steeler crisis hotline that I can call? Where have I gone wrong as a father?????

Starter

Ghetto Jr

..perfect form

my little dude

Good looking kid, GS, and already indoctrinated into the nation with Steeler gear. But by the look of the outside of what I assume is your home. It doesn't look very "ghetto." Maybe you told the bums to move their card board box houses over to the side so you can take a picture of you kid.

Keep brainwashing your kid.... Black and Gold, Black and Gold....

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Here are some pictures of my son Jake's first trip to Pittsburgh (he only saw a pre-season game, but he was happy to see the Children's Museum, Carnegie Science Center, the U.S.S. Requin submarine, and the zoo as well.

He's also a big hockey fan too. The two of us went to game 6 of the AHL conference finals in which our W-B/S Penguins were on the verge of elimination down 3-0 with 11 seconds left in the 2nd period, only to come back to win 4-3, 20 seconds into overtime to force game 7 tonight.

My daughter Riley had Steeler garb on from Day One in the hospital (although now she prefers to wear her pink & white versions of the Steeler and Penguin jerseys instead of the black & gold version...women...hmmmpf)

Here are some more recent photos of the two of them. Riley is 3 and Jake will turn 7 in less than a month. Jake's already been a ring bearer for 2 weddings and Riley was a flower girl for one. We are happy to rent them out for special occasions like that.

Sorry for the super-huge post. I'm a proud papa. What can I say?

Starter

Good looking kid, GS, and already indoctrinated into the nation with Steeler gear. But by the look of the outside of what I assume is your home. It doesn't look very "ghetto." Maybe you told the bums to move their card board box houses over to the side so you can take a picture of you kid.

Keep brainwashing your kid.... Black and Gold, Black and Gold....
    Thanks AS, he looks like his mammy...and we just pulled over to a house
    with no cars in the driveway and took some pics. :P

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

Dude, your to funny. By the way have you added her to the steeler waiting list? I say by the time he is 25 he is going to thank me for doing that for him.

I have some homeboys over here, we have a "Men's Breakfast" every week to slop up some grub and keep up with eachother. That very subject was brought up this past week.... they reminded me that half-asian women are just absolutely stunning (my daughter's mom is FBI: full blooded Italian with her folks being immigrants from the Abruzzi region of Italy)... and come 13 years from now, I'm going to be hating it. I guess I'm going to have to stay physically menacing.... not that a towering 5'7" and 180 lbs is intimidating, but with tattoos and a shaved head, I might be able to pull it off.
    AS I hate to burst your idea fof menacing "5'7" and 180lbs" but my 15 year old son is 6' 180lbs and still growing.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.