Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

LasVegasGuy

Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhound45
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Sigh.

Apparently they will let anyone in this joint.
    He is an undrafted FA just like the majority of people on this board. Can we just hit him with the troll label now and bring back some merit to undrafted FA status?
    :P

Nice call LVG!

Are we talking about oracle or NKy.... NKy should be strung up and I'll invite some of my Mexican ninjas to come and play pinata.

You bring the ninjas and I'll supply the bat. Who else did NKY PM that we haven't been warned about? Thank goodness we don't play the SeaChickens this year.

Starter

User Info Menu

Sigh.

He is an undrafted FA just like the majority of people on this board. Can we just hit him with the troll label now and bring back some merit to undrafted FA status?

Nice call LVG!

Are we talking about oracle or NKy.... NKy should be strung up and I'll invite some of my Mexican ninjas to come and play pinata.
    As much as I wanna take a shot at NKy, we gotta save the ninjas for SO. :P

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You can't argue with that kind of logic. I think that the initiation hazing will make SO feel most welcomed. And when NKy comes out playing a banjo and remarking what a "PURTY MOUTH" SO has.... I think the ninja dispatch will be nullified.

LasVegasGuy

Sigh.

Nice call LVG!

Mexican ninjas at that

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ahhh well, someone had to go and mess things up, so I stepped up to the plate....
    .... I have said publically that I think SO is a stand-up guy, and have met him personally.... We have said that friendly banter is welcome. I wouldn't mind seeing Raven Rick here either. Like quite a few of you guys, I fired off many PMs..... Guess I got carried away with this one......

....My banjo is warmed-up and ready to go...... Who wants to come out and play?

....BTW tomiesteel will be here in a bit.....
    (...just kidding...)

Legend

User Info Menu

What have you done NKy!?!?!

Well, I don't want to be rude...so welcome SO. I suppose.
    Trolls are people too.

SeaOracle

I feel so welcome here! You guys crack me up - no, literally, I'm sitting here at my laptop chuckling. It's a nice way to start a Saturday morning. I'd have been real disappointed if you hadn't tried to drop-kick me back to the Puget Sound in classic Steelers fashion. But you can't have a decent board without some "enemies" to light up the board now and then. As for SteelOracle, I'm not sure we want his kind here. He's a bit bland for my taste.

SO

P.S. Thanks for the tip about a sig. That would be cool to get a custom "Great Ocean Troll" image. And yes, please give me the troll designation. That's the whole point of my existence.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SeaOracle
    I feel so welcome here! You guys crack me up - no, literally, I'm sitting here at my laptop chuckling. It's a nice way to start a Saturday morning. I'd have been real disappointed if you hadn't tried to drop-kick me back to the Puget Sound in classic Steelers fashion. But you can't have a decent board without some "enemies" to light up the board now and then. As for SteelOracle, I'm not sure we want his kind here. He's a bit bland for my taste.

SO

P.S. Thanks for the tip about a sig. That would be cool to get a custom "Great Ocean Troll" image. And yes, please give me the troll designation. That's the whole point of my existence.

Legend

User Info Menu

SO

In all seriousness...we are glad to have ya. And I might be the only one...but I actually enjoyed the poetry thread.

Please guys don't throw any rotten fruit at me.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

SO

You gotta appreciate it when a troll knows their place!

SO, despite your troll status you don't exactly qualify as the enemy (unless of course we happened to be playing the 'Hags). You're always welcome in my opinion, but we need to have the occasional visit by guys like D-Dawg (aka cockface) or pyper, just so we can collectively smack them around.