Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaOracle
    Step #1 in Recovery Program: "Hello. My name is SeaOracle. I admit I am addicted to being a fan of an exteremely inferior team."

Fixed that for you!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sorry, Guys, you have NKy Steeler to blame for inviting me. I understand this is an enlightened bunch. Oddly enough, on the other site I haven't received nearly the abuse in the past year that I did the first year, but I guess it's because I stopped posting poetry (too busy) and stopped acting like a pretentious bad word. Ya think?

Hey, I look forward to seeing what's cooking here. Y'all are great.

SO
    Hey SO.
    You guys got Red Bryant. We need him here. Send him east.

SeaOracle

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy
    Sorry, Guys, you have NKy Steeler to blame for inviting me. I understand this is an enlightened bunch. Oddly enough, on the other site I haven't received nearly the abuse in the past year that I did the first year, but I guess it's because I stopped posting poetry (too busy) and stopped acting like a pretentious bad word. Ya think?

Hey, I look forward to seeing what's cooking here. Y'all are great.

SO
    Hey SO.
    You guys got Red Bryant. We need him here. Send him east.
    I'm very aware of this fact, Dukie. Somehow, I don't think he'll be leaving our fair city any time soon. Sorry about that. Now, if you're interested in Marcus Tubbs I think he may be available.

SO

SteelForce

What's up S-O?? Good to see you here my friend!

SeaOracle

Quote Originally Posted by SteelForce
    Hey, SteelForce, nice to hear from you. NKySteeler invited me on this new "enlightened" board and I'm trying not to disappoint him. When I can break free from my alter ego (the one who works and pays bills) I plan to launch a new, creative thread here. It's bound to make some guys puke, but that's what trolls are for.

So how have you been? It should be a great year for both of my teams. Are you pretty optimistic?

SO

SteelForce

Quote Originally Posted by SteelForce
    Hey, SteelForce, nice to hear from you. NKySteeler invited me on this new "enlightened" board and I'm trying not to disappoint him. When I can break free from my alter ego (the one who works and pays bills) I plan to launch a new, creative thread here. It's bound to make some guys puke, but that's what trolls are for.

So how have you been? It should be a great year for both of my teams. Are you pretty optimistic?

SO
    Optimistic, but with some trepidation over the schedule and the flux of the O Line.

Legend

User Info Menu

I thought I smelled the Tacoma aroma around here.welcome so

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

SeaOracle

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    I thought I smelled the Tacoma aroma around here.welcome so
    Ah, so you know the local winds and their olfactory characteristics! Keep in mind I am NORTH of Fremont, not south. My climes are more temperate than the odoriferous and noxious vapors of the "City of Destiny". Have you passed this way now and again?

SO

Buh-Bye

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Hey..I have seen your pic over at SN...you have no right to call anyone gay.

I too have seen yours.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelHeel
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Hey..I have seen your pic over at SN...you have no right to call anyone gay.

I too have seen yours.
    Hey....blue boy....'zat you?
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08