Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

  1. #31

    Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaOracle
    Step #1 in Recovery Program: "Hello. My name is SeaOracle. I admit I am addicted to being a fan of an exteremely inferior team."

    Fixed that for you!!!

  2. #32
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,981

    Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaOracle
    Sorry, Guys, you have NKy Steeler to blame for inviting me. I understand this is an enlightened bunch. Oddly enough, on the other site I haven't received nearly the abuse in the past year that I did the first year, but I guess it's because I stopped posting poetry (too busy) and stopped acting like a pretentious bad word. Ya think?

    Hey, I look forward to seeing what's cooking here. Y'all are great.

    SO
    Hey SO.
    You guys got Red Bryant. We need him here. Send him east.
    PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS






  3. #33
    SeaOracle
    Guest

    Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

    Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaOracle
    Sorry, Guys, you have NKy Steeler to blame for inviting me. I understand this is an enlightened bunch. Oddly enough, on the other site I haven't received nearly the abuse in the past year that I did the first year, but I guess it's because I stopped posting poetry (too busy) and stopped acting like a pretentious bad word. Ya think?

    Hey, I look forward to seeing what's cooking here. Y'all are great.

    SO
    Hey SO.
    You guys got Red Bryant. We need him here. Send him east.
    I'm very aware of this fact, Dukie. Somehow, I don't think he'll be leaving our fair city any time soon. Sorry about that. Now, if you're interested in Marcus Tubbs I think he may be available.

    SO

  4. #34
    SteelForce
    Guest

    Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

    What's up S-O?? Good to see you here my friend!

  5. #35
    SeaOracle
    Guest

    Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelForce
    What's up S-O?? Good to see you here my friend!
    Hey, SteelForce, nice to hear from you. NKySteeler invited me on this new "enlightened" board and I'm trying not to disappoint him. When I can break free from my alter ego (the one who works and pays bills) I plan to launch a new, creative thread here. It's bound to make some guys puke, but that's what trolls are for.

    So how have you been? It should be a great year for both of my teams. Are you pretty optimistic?

    SO

  6. #36
    SteelForce
    Guest

    Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaOracle
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelForce
    What's up S-O?? Good to see you here my friend!
    Hey, SteelForce, nice to hear from you. NKySteeler invited me on this new "enlightened" board and I'm trying not to disappoint him. When I can break free from my alter ego (the one who works and pays bills) I plan to launch a new, creative thread here. It's bound to make some guys puke, but that's what trolls are for.

    So how have you been? It should be a great year for both of my teams. Are you pretty optimistic?

    SO
    Optimistic, but with some trepidation over the schedule and the flux of the O Line.

  7. #37
    Legend fordfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    State of confusion
    Posts
    7,451

    Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

    I thought I smelled the Tacoma aroma around here.welcome so

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

  8. #38
    SeaOracle
    Guest

    Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    I thought I smelled the Tacoma aroma around here.welcome so
    Ah, so you know the local winds and their olfactory characteristics! Keep in mind I am NORTH of Fremont, not south. My climes are more temperate than the odoriferous and noxious vapors of the "City of Destiny". Have you passed this way now and again?

    SO

  9. #39
    Buh-Bye
    Guest

    Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Hey..I have seen your pic over at SN...you have no right to call anyone gay.

    I too have seen yours.

  10. #40
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Out with the chickens...
    Posts
    642

    Re: Greetings from The Great Ocean Troll!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelHeel
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Hey..I have seen your pic over at SN...you have no right to call anyone gay.

    I too have seen yours.
    Hey....blue boy....'zat you?
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

    "18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •