Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Joey Porter on the Pats*

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: OT: Joey Porter on the Pats*

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Joey really doesn't have any football left but we sure miss his mouth. I hope Davis can fill those shoes.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It would be nice if we had that fear put back into opposing O's.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

does anyone have vid of the interview? Peezy's words are always great - but what made him so entertaining was the delivery. After all, they shot him in denver.......
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeld95
    Man I miss that guy. We need someone on D to take the attitude he played with. I'm not sure who on our D has that type of attitude, but I hope someone will...I know we had the #1 ranked D last year and all, but I still think we missed having his attitude and enthusiasm on the field.

Make no mistake about it.... Lamarr Woodley will be the Beasty Leader we always have had on this defense. Period.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by starlifter
    does anyone have vid of the interview? Peezy's words are always great - but what made him so entertaining was the delivery. After all, they shot him in denver.......
    Yo wan nigh!(??) Who ride!?
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Man I miss that guy. We need someone on D to take the attitude he played with. I'm not sure who on our D has that type of attitude, but I hope someone will...I know we had the #1 ranked D last year and all, but I still think we missed having his attitude and enthusiasm on the field.

Make no mistake about it.... Lamarr Woodley will be the Beasty Leader we always have had on this defense. Period.
    We had LLyod, then Porter, we are really missing that guy that can fire up the troops when things aren't going as planned. I don't see it out of Woodley this year, he is going to need a couple of years and a couple of monster games before guys on the team start buying into what he is preaching.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

We had LLyod, then Porter, we are really missing that guy that can fire up the troops when things aren't going as planned. I don't see it out of Woodley this year, he is going to need a couple of years and a couple of monster games before guys on the team start buying into what he is preaching.

I don't agree. If he succeeds in two things: 1) cracking the starting line-up 2) making an immediate impact on the pass rush and chalks up a couple of sacks right off the git... I think he'll most definitely get heard by his team mates. I have to agree with you in that we haven't had a real voice on the defensive side of the ball, in terms of both on the field and in the locker room. I hope someone emerges as the flame that ignites the fire. My money is on Woodley.

Legend

User Info Menu

He'll get ripped on by people who don't like him but I absolutely love that Porter spoke up about this.