Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Shout out to AsianSteel but...

  1. #11

    Re: Shout out to AsianSteel but...

    Quote Originally Posted by SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
    I have to get on this site when my wife is not around--to many half naked ladies in sigs--by the way --I love my sig--Great job!
    wuss

    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Shane Ray-OLB
    2) Quintin Rollins-DB
    3) TJ Yeldon-RB
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Adrian Amos-FS
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Antwan Goodley-WR
    7) Shane Carden-QB

  2. #12
    LasVegasGuy
    Guest

    Re: Shout out to AsianSteel but...

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
    I have to get on this site when my wife is not around--to many half naked ladies in sigs--by the way --I love my sig--Great job!
    wuss


    I second that. My wife lets me be a man. I cross the line when I start comparing those women to her which I never do. Besides she has an awesome rack and I sometimes compare her's to their's and it is no contest she wins hands down.

  3. #13

    Re: Shout out to AsianSteel but...

    LVS...I guess that means your a breast man. Me personally, I could
    care less...give me nice legs and a nice backside any day of the week.
    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Shane Ray-OLB
    2) Quintin Rollins-DB
    3) TJ Yeldon-RB
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Adrian Amos-FS
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Antwan Goodley-WR
    7) Shane Carden-QB

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Shout out to AsianSteel but...

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
    I have to get on this site when my wife is not around--to many half naked ladies in sigs--by the way --I love my sig--Great job!
    wuss


    I second that. My wife lets me be a man. I cross the line when I start comparing those women to her which I never do. Besides she has an awesome rack and I sometimes compare her's to their's and it is no contest she wins hands down.
    I have a pool. You and your wife are invited over!! :P
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  5. #15

    Re: Shout out to AsianSteel but...

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    LVS...I guess that means your a breast man. Me personally, I could
    care less...give me nice legs and a nice backside any day of the week.
    Hmmm,I guess that would explain your infatuation with......




    this guy.

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer Flasteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere on the water.
    Posts
    2,645

    Re: Shout out to AsianSteel but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    LVS...I guess that means your a breast man. Me personally, I could
    care less...give me nice legs and a nice backside any day of the week.
    Hmmm,I guess that would explain your infatuation with......




    this guy.
    ...funiest...thing... ...everrrrr!...


  7. #17
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    736

    Re: Shout out to AsianSteel but...




    uh....does Becks have a tramp stamp!?!

  8. #18
    LasVegasGuy
    Guest

    Re: Shout out to AsianSteel but...

    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott



    uh....does Becks have a tramp stamp!?!

    Yup, he calls her Victoria.

  9. #19

    Re: Shout out to AsianSteel but...

    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott



    uh....does Becks have a tramp stamp!?!
    Ask Shawn,he's the only one with an "up-close" perspective!!!

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Shout out to AsianSteel but...

    This thread quickly degraded to a most disturbing level.
    Les, you are starting to scare me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •