Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: just found home

Legend

User Info Menu

just found home

Hey this is a great place you have here. I see alot of name's from pitt live. think I'll stay awile if thats o.k.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: just found home

Welcome aboard fordfixer!.... Please post often, and post proud.... Stay as long as you want. It's a great group here, and it will only get better once the season starts.... Glad you're here!....

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks. nice sig AS did a great job.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Mike Tomlin

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Hey this is a great place you have here. I see alot of name's from pitt live. think I'll stay awile if thats o.k.

Welcome although I am a little perplexed by the screen name. I own a Ford Lightning so are you bagging on Ford's.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Shit.... I have an explorer and I just got ANOTHER recall notice.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

Welcome although I am a little perplexed by the screen name. I own a Ford Lightning so are you bagging on Ford's.
    I work on fords at a ford dealership so I thought the name fit

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    sorry about that but I just fix them I dont bulid them. However if you bring it to wheatland wyoming I'll be happy to fix it for you.

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

sorry about that but I just fix them I dont bulid them. However if you bring it to wheatland wyoming I'll be happy to fix it for you.
    So your location is out in Wyoming?.....

Legend

User Info Menu

So your location is out in Wyoming?.....
    yep

Molon labe

Mike Tomlin

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Beautiful country.... I used to layover in a few places out there.... Still get to Jackson Hole every so often.....