Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: just found home

LasVegasGuy

Re: just found home

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Shit.... I have an explorer and I just got ANOTHER recall notice.....
    sorry about that but I just fix them I dont bulid them. However if you bring it to wheatland wyoming I'll be happy to fix it for you.

I love my truck I have never had a problem with it. The truck is an absolute beast on the street. I get these rice burners pulling up along side of me thinking they have a bad a$$ ride and then reality sinks in when I step on it and that supercharger starts screaming.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    I love my truck I have never had a problem with it. The truck is an absolute beast on the street. I get this rice burners puling up along side of me thinking they have a bad a$$ ride and then reality sinks in when I step on it and that supercharger starts screaming.
    ...I was just telling AS about your truck earlier today, believe it or not... It is definitely sweet and very impressive!...

Beautiful country.... I used to layover in a few places out there.... Still get to Jackson Hole every so often.....
    I'm quite abit south east of jackson hole. but its real nice up there

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Kipper

I had one of these in the mid 90's as my chick magnet...

Mine was 70% gray with a red hood and tons of putty marks all over it along with a heater that didn't work and you had to chizzle the ice off the inside of the windshield.

Good times

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    I love my truck I have never had a problem with it. The truck is an absolute beast on the street. I get this rice burners puling up along side of me thinking they have a bad a$$ ride and then reality sinks in when I step on it and that supercharger starts screaming.
    ...I was just telling AS about your truck earlier today, believe it or not... It is definitely sweet and very impressive!...

That's right I picked you up with it I forgot. I thought I had my other vehicle. Thanks for the compliment, NKY. Next time we will have to cruise around Vegas a little while and you will see what I mean about these 100 horsepower cars with fart pipes that want a shot at taking the Lightning.

i told DVS that the other day.... this is fast becomming home... I post more here than the other 2 combined.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    Team Needs, 2015 Draft (In order of need): CB, NT, OLB, FS, DE

NKy,

You'll probably need to send him the same "sig posting instructions" you were kind enough to give smash today. He PMd me earlier but didn't have time because I had to come to work. As for SoD....

brother, how could you not have noted the little "SoD" touch I gave her toosh? If not the Bugs reference, surely the SoD written should of given you a clue. Maybe I should of made it bigger. As for calling this place home. Its already that for me. This season should be great.

Hall of Famer

...Home for me as well.....

Welcome aboard, FF. Hope you stay awhile and add to our banter collective.

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Welcome aboard, FF. Hope you stay awhile and add to our banter collective.
    I'll be here and i'll try to keep up on the banter. but I type really slow.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.