Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: 100th Member!!!

  1. #1

    100th Member!!!

    In 10 days, we have added an additional 70 members to the Planet. We just hit the 100 mark. Thanks guys for making this your new home.

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,432

    Re: 100th Member!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    In 10 days, we have added an additional 70 members to the Planet. We just hit the 100 mark. Thanks guys for making this your new home.
    So who's #100?

  3. #3

    Re: 100th Member!!!

    Well it says SteelHeel but I don't believe that to be accurate...I'm fairly sure we have added 2 since him.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: 100th Member!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Well it says SteelHeel but I don't believe that to be accurate...I'm fairly sure we have added 2 since him.
    FWIW, SteelHeel was #99 earlier this morning (I checked after he was posting last night...), but now #100... So there is some lag in it somewhere... I don't know how, because they all are in a time/date order...

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,432

    Re: 100th Member!!!

    I don't remember seeing moondoggie89 in there earlier.

  6. #6

    Re: 100th Member!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Well it says SteelHeel but I don't believe that to be accurate...I'm fairly sure we have added 2 since him.
    FWIW, SteelHeel was #99 earlier this morning (I checked after he was posting last night...), but now #100... So there is some lag in it somewhere... I don't know how, because they all are in a time/date order...
    He was #98 last night.... seriously.
    Mock 3.0
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
    3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
    4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
    5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
    6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
    7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College

    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,987

    Re: 100th Member!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Well it says SteelHeel but I don't believe that to be accurate...I'm fairly sure we have added 2 since him.
    FWIW, SteelHeel was #99 earlier this morning (I checked after he was posting last night...), but now #100... So there is some lag in it somewhere... I don't know how, because they all are in a time/date order...
    He was #98 last night.... seriously.
    This is creepy. ARe you guys STALKING Steelheel??
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  8. #8

    Re: 100th Member!!!

    Maybe we're stuck in a time-loop like on Lost.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: 100th Member!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Maybe we're stuck in a time-loop like on Lost.
    ....You know, Les, Jimmy Buffett has a theory about that as well......

  10. #10

    Re: 100th Member!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Maybe we're stuck in a time-loop like on Lost.
    ....You know, Les, Jimmy Buffett has a theory about that as well......
    Do any of his theories involve a bong??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •