Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mendenhall Returns to Practice

Legend

Re: Mendenhall Returns to Practice

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    I too am disappointed McBean isn't able to play.

I was hoping to hear how he made great strides and was looking like a beast.

That would make me feel better about not taking a DL in the draft.

Now, I still feel bad.
    McBean just recently had a cast taken off his foot. He should be able to practice lightly in some of these OTA's, and should be fine by the time training camp rolls around.
    If McBean could possibly step in and play valuable minutes he could be a major difference maker.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    I too am disappointed McBean isn't able to play.

I was hoping to hear how he made great strides and was looking like a beast.

That would make me feel better about not taking a DL in the draft.

Now, I still feel bad.
    McBean just recently had a cast taken off his foot. He should be able to practice lightly in some of these OTA's, and should be fine by the time training camp rolls around.
    If McBean could possibly step in and play valuable minutes he could be a major difference maker.
    Yup. I was on the McBean bandwagon last year. I had him in my final mock. Thought he'd be able to convert to be a solid 3-4 DE. I wasn't pimping him as much as last year as I was Langford this year, but I still think his talents will be a huge asset if he was able to get a decent grasp of the defensive scheme during his rookie season last year, and if he is able to stay healthy enough to make these off-season workouts useful to his continued growth as a player in this league.

Starter

i can't wait to see our offense this season...i think the oline will hold....we have a new center and to me, that was the major problem last season...lets hope hartwig has more in common with hartings than the first four letters...
    "The standard is the standard" Mike Tomlin