Thread: The REAL Marvin Lewis!

Steely_J

The REAL Marvin Lewis!

We all know that there's something unstable in the war room over in Cincy.. it was just a matter of time till he came out about all the chaos!

Re: The REAL Marvin Lewis!

Spot on post there, he just may be a fudge packer...not that there's anything wrong with that.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

The Bat

Quote Originally Posted by Steely_J

We all know that there's something unstable in the war room over in Cincy.. it was just a matter of time till he came out about all the chaos!

Steely, I laughed till I cried when I saw this. Then I used this to wipe up my tears...

Steely_J

[quote=The Bat]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steely_J":j0iexcw9

Steely, I laughed till I cried when I saw this. Then I used this to wipe up my tears...

[/quote:j0iexcw9]

Whoa! You cry out of your arse? Impressive.

The Bat

[quote=Steely_J][quote="The Bat":3ag8wpt7]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steely_J":3ag8wpt7

[/quote:3ag8wpt7]

Whoa! You cry out of your arse? Impressive. [/quote:3ag8wpt7]

bad word???

Haha! When your post first showed up it said you cry out of your "bad word" hhahahaha!

That is "Bad word" funny!

Steely_J

[quote=The Bat][quote="Steely_J":az875074][quote="The Bat":az875074]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steely_J":az875074

[/quote:az875074]

Whoa! You cry out of your arse? Impressive. [/quote:az875074]

bad word???

Haha! When your post first showed up it said you cry out of your "bad word" hhahahaha!

That is "Bad word" funny! [/quote:az875074]

Yeah I saw that! hahaha... wtf... I edited it up. Hey man.. go bad word yourself!

The Bat

[quote=Steely_J][quote="The Bat":36r9c10m][quote="Steely_J":36r9c10m][quote="The Bat":36r9c10m]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Steely_J":36r9c10m

[/quote:36r9c10m]

Whoa! You cry out of your arse? Impressive. [/quote:36r9c10m]

bad word???

That is "Bad word" funny! [/quote:36r9c10m]

Yeah I saw that! hahaha... wtf... I edited it up. Hey man.. go bad word yourself! [/quote:36r9c10m]

You are the "bad word" man!

Steely_J

Awe bad word. The Penguins just bad word lost bad word game 2 to the bad word Redwings. Stupid Redwings can go badword their bad word bad word with a bad word on a bad word till she crys and yell bad word me.