Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Bengals Fans, ? for you

The Bat

Re: Attention Bengals Fans, ? for you

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1

Let us kindly remind you that this trash talk forum is a child forum to the ever dominating Steelers forum.
    No, this smack forum is a lame ghost town with nothing but "yo momma" jokes...

Trying to spice this place up is akin to trying to teach Roseanne Barr to sing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bat

Let us kindly remind you that this trash talk forum is a child forum to the ever dominating Steelers forum.

Or like trying to teach the Bungles to abide by the law.

The Bat

[quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Bat":1lizt4wh

Or like trying to teach the Bungles to abide by the law.[/quote:1lizt4wh]

Wow, there's some original smack there.

[quote=The Bat][quote="Les 74":28qlkcvn]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Bat":28qlkcvn

Or like trying to teach the Bungles to abide by the law.[/quote:28qlkcvn]

Wow, there's some original smack there. [/quote:28qlkcvn]

Ok Smackmaster J, drop some smack on us let's here it give us your best.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

[quote=costanza2k1][quote=The Bat]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":5xwi4fbn
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Bat":5xwi4fbn

Or like trying to teach the Bungles to abide by the law.
    Wow, there's some original smack there. [/quote:5xwi4fbn]

Ok Smackmaster J, drop some smack on us let's here it give us your best.[/quote:5xwi4fbn]

What can he say really???He's a fan of the Bungholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74

Les I think the Turds, Bungles, and Rats have smack rules. Don't make fun of any criminal activity, don't talk about playoff victories or appearances, don't talk about Superbowl wins, don't make fun of their sorry coaches, etc. I'm sure there are cliff notes somewhere for how to make fun of them. Anything we say will be followed with "that's original "
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Les I think the Turds, Bungles, and Rats have smack rules. Don't make fun of any criminal activity, don't talk about playoff victories or appearances, don't talk about Superbowl wins, don't make fun of their sorry coaches, etc. I'm sure there are cliff notes somewhere for how to make fun of them. Anything we say will be followed with "that's original "
    But its all still very true.

The Bat

Nope, you can talk about championships all you want. And props to your boys for their success.

If you all think that some lame "arrest smack", of which we all have heard trolls drone on and about on our respective team boards, will get the job done then congrats to you. You have achieved the internet equivalent of "my dad can beat up your dad".

I personally abhor the actions of those dorksticks, many of whom are no longer in the Bengals employ. So if you're hoping to get a rise out of me on that subject then good luck with that.

Me? I'm here strictly for self entertainment, and so far I'm extremely bored. But please continue...

[quote=The Bat]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":2stzspfv

Nope, you can talk about championships all you want. And props to your boys for their success.

If you all think that some lame "arrest smack", of which we all have heard trolls drone on and about on our respective team boards, will get the job done then congrats to you. You have achieved the internet equivalent of "my dad can beat up your dad".

I personally abhor the actions of those dorksticks, many of whom are no longer in the Bengals employ. So if you're hoping to get a rise out of me on that subject then good luck with that.

Me? I'm here strictly for self entertainment, and so far I'm extremely bored. But please continue...[/quote:2stzspfv]

Lame arrest smack????HUH???Dude,I could see your point if it was one or two arrests,but your "team" has had something like 25 arrests in the past two years.That isn't a team,its a chaingang.

The Bat

Lame arrest smack????HUH???Dude,I could see your point if it was one or two arrests,but your "team" has had something like 25 arrests in the past two years.That isn't a team,its a chaingang.
    And the majority of those players, as I said previously, are no longer employed by the Bengals. So lame, yes. Welcome to last season bro...