Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Bengals Fans, ? for you

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Attention Bengals Fans, ? for you

Quote Originally Posted by Bengaltime
    Oh please spare me your weak attempt at smack. You could do much better.

Well, maybe not.
    Wasn't smack, just something I noticed every time a Bungle troll pops by any of the Steeler message boards. It's truth. But you really shouldn't some onto a smack board and say "you can't talk about my teams inability to win any game of importance". It's just poor ettiquete. And, as Les said, you really can't refute anything I said, huh pup?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher

Well, maybe not.
    Wasn't smack, just something I noticed every time a Bungle troll pops by any of the Steeler message boards. It's truth. But you really shouldn't some onto a smack board and say "you can't talk about my teams inability to win any game of importance". It's just poor ettiquete. And, as Les said, you really can't refute anything I said, huh pup?
    No...No, he can't

I love having the Bengals in our division.
    Trolls are people too.

The Bat

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Is it widely accepted by you guys that you'll get whomped on by us year in and year out? I know a player getting arrested/month is normal for you guys now...just wondered if you're over the black and white vs. color TV thing you had going on a few years back.
    Well I don't know about you but we've got the HD hooked up here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Bat
    Is it widely accepted by you guys that you'll get whomped on by us year in and year out? I know a player getting arrested/month is normal for you guys now...just wondered if you're over the black and white vs. color TV thing you had going on a few years back.
    uh....ok, there's also an unwritten rule here you need to make some sense.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

The Bat

Quote Originally Posted by The Bat
    uh....ok, there's also an unwritten rule here you need to make some sense.
    You first...

Bengaltime

Well, maybe not.
    Troll?? I'll kindly remind you that I was invited to this board by one of your own! Also, If you're not here to smack what are you doing in the Trash Talk forum?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well, maybe not.
    Troll?? I'll kindly remind you that I was invited to this board by one of your own! Also, If you're not here to smack what are you doing in the Trash Talk forum?
    It's what you do AFTER you are invited that makes you a troll or not. Plus, when did I say I wasn't here to talk smack? I just said, you can't be a fan of a hapless franchise which will never seem to find it's way, and come here saying, basically, you can't talk about how back we suck. Which part of that didn't you understand, troll?

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, maybe not.
    You "sir" are most certainly a troll.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well, maybe not.

Let us kindly remind you that this trash talk forum is a child forum to the ever dominating Steelers forum.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Bengaltime

Well, maybe not.
    It's what you do AFTER you are invited that makes you a troll or not. Plus, when did I say I wasn't here to talk smack? I just said, you can't be a fan of a hapless franchise which will never seem to find it's way, and come here saying, basically, you can't talk about how back we suck. Which part of that didn't you understand, troll?
    I don't think you Steeler fans know what a troll is so I've went out of my way to help you. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll[/url]