Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Attention Bengals Fans, ? for you

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Attention Bengals Fans, ? for you

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    How do you know him?
    He banned me...

He also lives here in Florence (check my location).... I have met him (I think) and almost made him wet his pants... At the Bourbon House & Pizzeria in Burlington (a few miles west of Florence)...... JtS knows the story.... I have been kicked off the Bengal board for lack of "agreement".....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    How do you know him?
    He banned me...

He also lives here in Florence (check my location).... I have met him (I think) and almost made him wet his pants... At the Bourbon House & Pizzeria in Burlington (a few miles west of Florence)...... JtS knows the story.... I have been kicked off the Bengal board for lack of "agreement".....
    Yeah, he's a tool that way. Bat, 34 and myself got into with him in a thread after he banned CalSteeler (Not sure if you know him). Joe stopped posting in the smack forum for a bit after that argument but then returned and didn't change at all.

I actually decided to come visit this board because he just suspended IkeStops85. Ike and him got into an argument and guess what his account gets suspended shortly after.

What was your username over there?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

NKy, you're getting me all misty with all the warm fuzzies your throwing around here. Welcome aboard JOM.... didn't have an official band playing for your arrival so we sent NKy out. Glad to see we're starting to get some rival posters on the board that have great bantering skillsets. Good luck to you and your team this year (really mean that too). My one visit to your team's home turf and game, I was met with some serious hospitality. Regards.......

AS

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    NKy, you're getting me all misty with all the warm fuzzies your throwing around here. Welcome aboard JOM.... didn't have an official band playing for your arrival so we sent NKy out. Glad to see we're starting to get some rival posters on the board that have great bantering skillsets. Good luck to you and your team this year (really mean that too). My one visit to your team's home turf and game, I was met with some serious hospitality. Regards.......

AS
    Thanks for the welcome AS. Hopefully the Bengals can back up all the smack talk I'll be dishing out this offseason...

Legend

User Info Menu

Should this forum be re-named "Love Fest"?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Still better than the offical steeler boards nickname: "Big Circle Jerk"...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This is the only time of year when civility can be the predominant tone. Soon the season will be upon us and undoubtedly the debates will get heated and tempers will flare. As for the love fest comment.... NKy is the most notorious Bungle Basher of them all and for him to roll out the welcome wagon.... that's just odd.

BIG FAN

Only the pivot man could make that claim.

Starter

User Info Menu

[quote=BIG FAN]
    Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":euof0lz9
    Only the pivot man could make that claim.[/quote:euof0lz9]

Pivot man or target???