Alright guys (and gals)... After posting the thread about "NFL looking to improve in-stadium experience", it got me thinking about an interesting thread topic.... What are your best or worst experiences while attending a professional football game?...

I'll start: My best game/favorite game has to be the "hurricane game" which was Bens' first start, down in Miami. (many good ones, but this one stands out...)... It was complete "reluctance" and "uncertainty" going into the game... Add the torrential rain, delayed start date, and the commradery of Steeler fans (along with a 13-3 win), and it was one helluva game... Bens' first win as a starter as well. All of us there in Miami were going crazy!

My worst: Was a game in Cincy in '05 during the regular season. We won, but Cincy was on the rise, and so were thier fans... Now, I've been to every game here in Cincy for the last 10 years. Some were tame, and some were bad. This was the worst... They were doing well, and had a serious attitude. Obsenities were thrown (along with eggs) during tailgating even when I offered food to them...I was the only Steeler fan in our section, and had a beer poured down my back. While in line for a beer, my TT was ripped from my side and tossed over the railing. But the funniest part was when we got back to the parking lot... Many Bungle fans apparently do not know how to properly tailgate, and had dead car batteries, and I was the only one near-by with jumper cables!...

Most insightful game: When I was a youngster (don't remember the year, but very early '70s), my father took me to a game at Three Rivers against the Browns.... When I asked why there was so much blood and fighting in the restroom, my father only said; "you'll understand when you get older..."..........