...Outstanding anecdotes, SN.... Looking forward to your "best 5"....Originally Posted by SteelerNation1Whew, what a tough chore this is trying to narrow it down. I'll start with my five worst games:
1. 2004 AFCCG vs. the Pats*---Freezing cold, sucky game, my dad and I were going to the Super Bowl if they won, no further explanation
2. 1997 season opener vs. Dallas---smoking hot, scalped tickets at 8 am cuz I am an idiot and the worst scalper EVER, lost 37-7
3. 2005 vs Cincy---basically watched Cincy clinch the AFCN on my turf. TJ Dousch shines his shoes w/Terrible Towel, nearly got kicked out for screaming obscenities at a guy on the field cheering for the Bungles, but not wearing any Bungle stuff. That just annoyed me and I let him know that... ...in so many ways. The Heinz security kicked my buddy out and I was told to step back off the rail, so I did, for one series.
4. 2001 AFCCG vs. The Pats*---I hate Cheryl Crow to this day because she sang that stupid Soak up the Sun song in my end zone at halftime. Once again, my dad and I were going to New Orleans if they won. He spent the week prior to the SB teaching me to play craps. Needless to say, I never had the chance.
5. The only win in my worst 5. 1997 Sunday Nighter vs. Indy. I only include this because I got completely hammered, threw myself and my buddy down 5 rows of Three Rivers Stadium seats toppling over plenty of people. Didn't get kicked out though. I didn't want to be "that guy." Unfortunately, that night, I was indeed, "that guy."
I'll post my top W's later. Gotta do some more reminiscing.