Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason Taylor Is Done In Miami.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Jason Taylor Is Done In Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    I bet Jason is a stand up guy but this is Bill's way of making an example of someone and who better then to pick on the leader of the pack. This is Bill's M.O. This is how he gets the other neanderthals in line.
    .... If so, I disagree with it... Sooner or later it will back-fire.

You would think but he produces winners in a short amount of time. What really makes him an a$$ is the way he leaves when things are starting to turn around like he did with the Giants, Patriots, Jets and Cowboys.
    He didn't produce a winner in dallas or turn them around. They haven't won a playoff game since 96.

Oh, and I wouldn't even give up mahan for taylor. I don't believe he'd fit in or put out the required effort to learn and/or excel in our D

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    He didn't produce a winner in dallas or turn them around. They haven't won a playoff game since 96.

Oh, and I wouldn't even give up mahan for taylor. I don't believe he'd fit in or put out the required effort to learn and/or excel in our D
    Correct, he didn't..... But "turning them around" is a bit broad.... I think he helped get them in the right direction... I wouldn't care to have Taylor either, but not because I don't think he would put forth the effort, just that I am already happy with our group already, and he's starting to get "up there" age-wise.... We need to make the squad "younger" if anything....

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    I bet Jason is a stand up guy but this is Bill's way of making an example of someone and who better then to pick on the leader of the pack. This is Bill's M.O. This is how he gets the other neanderthals in line.
    .... If so, I disagree with it... Sooner or later it will back-fire.

You would think but he produces winners in a short amount of time. What really makes him an a$$ is the way he leaves when things are starting to turn around like he did with the Giants, Patriots, Jets and Cowboys.

He didn't turn Dallas around? Dallas was 5-11 for 3 straight years before Bill got there then in his first year he compiled a 10-6 season and made the playoffs. That team you saw last year was Bill's team and he would have done just as good a job as Philips had he hung around. So I stand by my post that he turned Dallas around.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

lvg.... Have I said lately how much I love the sig?..... Man, I read your words, but get a bit distracted..... Between you and Wolfies' pics, I'm loosing concentration and thought........

Steely_J

I wouldn't mind taking Taylor off their hands. Not like we need him.. but that would be a welcome addition.

And Vegas... I flippin' LOVE your sig!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

JT is too impressed with his new found "off the field" celebrity. Now he's just been jawin' about breaking into movies... I guess wants to follow the long line of ex-jocks that have broken into movies/TV/mainstream in general. Physically, he's marketable (I mean he doesn't look like Chris Henry or Daryl Tally [remember him... he looked like a gargoyle]) by the look of his wife.... they're ready to go Hollywood anyway. So I think this will just expedite the transfer to a career off the field.

Starter

User Info Menu

To h ell with miami, Jason Taylor can be on MY team ANY day!

Gawd, what a fine specimen of masculinity he is...I never missed
    even one ep of DWTS when he was on there...<drool>...

C'mere baby, mama wants ta "dance" wit' cha!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NC Steeler Fan

That's just sick. I thought this was a clean forum. You don't see the guys doin stuff like that over here!!!!!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NC Steeler Fan

If I didn't see the little chicks at the bottom,I would have sworn that this was a post by queerbait.