Thread: Chris Henry - Bengals - Cowboys

Legend

User Info Menu

Chris Henry - Bengals - Cowboys

This guy is such a sleaze, and the Cowboys are such d-bags also, that if he leaves the Bengals to sign up with them, the ethical caliber of both teams will go up !!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Chris Henry - Bengals - Cowboys

Actually, he won't have to "leave" the Bungles.... He was outright released after his lates altercation several weeks ago.... But imagine TO and Henry together. A good tandem with waaaaay too much baggage.

Steely_J

I think the Cowboys have proven they can keep big ego's on a leash. But Henry wasn't know for his ego... he was known for his wanna-be gangsta thug bull****. Maybe him and Tank Johnson will strike up a bond and both get arrested together!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

... Henry was also known for giving up on plays/routes because he wasn't involved in the actual play..... Freakin' punk....

Legend

User Info Menu

I read that Henry and Pac Man Jones were college roomates together. What great influences on each other they must have been!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    I read that Henry and Pac Man Jones were college roomates together. What great influences on each other they must have been!