Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone else preview their posts?

Re: Does anyone else preview their posts?

[quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":15d3olyr
    FUB,is that you???
    Les, have you slept at all the last 4 days?.... When I left on my trip, I think you only had about 50 posts.... .... What's the deal with the designators and where can I find the descriptions?
    Its called "being at work and not giving a s**t what gets done anymore" syndrome. [/quote:15d3olyr]

Les I thought you were the plumber, why aren't you out fixing someone's toilet? j/k

[quote=anothersteelerfan]
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":2dfsiygj
    FUB,is that you???
    Les, have you slept at all the last 4 days?.... When I left on my trip, I think you only had about 50 posts.... .... What's the deal with the designators and where can I find the descriptions?
    Its called "being at work and not giving a s**t what gets done anymore" syndrome.
    Les I thought you were the plumber, why aren't you out fixing someone's toilet? j/k[/quote:2dfsiygj]

Technically,I'm not a plumber.I do apt. maintenance and right now we have alot of down time.

Pro Bowler

[quote=Jigawatts]
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":mu8fcsa2
    FUB,is that you???
    Its called "being at work and not giving a s**t what gets done anymore" syndrome.
    Hey, I have that too.[/quote:mu8fcsa2]

Glad I'm not the only one.