Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FYI...Matt Ryan signs with Atlanta...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: FYI...Matt Ryan signs with Atlanta...

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    I think the Chargers are still paying Ryan Leaf and the Bengals might still be paying Akili Smith. Whatever happened to Ryan Leaf? Oh Wait! That's right he joined the Trib message board and gave us a rash of $hit.
    Actually, I think Leaf is now a coach at the Div-AA level, I think.... I saw a story about him a while back... Still an azc if you ask me....

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    I think the Chargers are still paying Ryan Leaf and the Bengals might still be paying Akili Smith. Whatever happened to Ryan Leaf? Oh Wait! That's right he joined the Trib message board and gave us a rash of $hit.
    Actually, I think Leaf is now a coach at the Div-AA level, I think.... I saw a story about him a while back... Still an azc if you ask me....

What the heck is he coaching? Don't you have to be good at something in order to teach it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    I'm think he was Dennis Dixon's QB coach this past season... coaching his younger brother (who backed up Dixon).
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville