Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OTAs

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: OTAs

Yea, I'm pretty stoked about Baker. Lets say Baker becomes a legit threat...could you
    imagine...???

Holmes Baker Ward Sweed

Ben Mendenhall

That's just sick.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Looking forward to Ben to Santonio....

aka... Ben-10

2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille

aka... Ben-10

As the parent of a soon-to-be 7-year-old son, I have to appreciate Cartoon Network references.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

aka... Ben-10

As the parent of a soon-to-be 7-year-old son, I have to appreciate Cartoon Network references.
    Same here,RB.My 3 yr old watches Ben 10 every night.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74

aka... Ben-10

Mine is right in the middle... just turned 5.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

aka... Ben-10

I'll jump in on the Ben-10 love. My 6 year old son AND 5 year old daughter love it.

Good reference too. Now if only they had Alien-counterparts like Donte Stallworth and this would be even more fitting.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shiek2134

aka... Ben-10

I'll jump in on the Ben-10 love. My 6 year old son AND 5 year old daughter love it.

Good reference too. Now if only they had Alien-counterparts like Donte Stallworth and this would be even more fitting.
    The scary thing about the Stallworth story is that Niko was my nickname in high school (he spells it Nicco, but whatever). Perhaps I am the martian that takes over his body when he is on the football field. If so, I will be sure to drop every pass that comes my way when the Browns play the Steelers. I will also be sure to beat the pulp out of my own legs every time I get tackled from behind.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Yea, I'm pretty stoked about Baker. Lets say Baker becomes a legit threat...could you
    imagine...???

Holmes Baker Ward Sweed

Ben Mendenhall

That's just sick.
    That looks sweet, so why pay $1.4M to Washington who will rarely see the field?
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    imagine...???

Holmes Baker Ward Sweed

Ben Mendenhall

That's just sick.
    Because they had to tender him prior to the draft before they knew that Sweed would fall into their laps in the 2nd round. I realize that Dallas Baker has been impressive coaches recently at the post-draft minicamp and the OTA's this week, but when at the time they had to decide on their RFA tenders, Baker was just a guy who was on their practice squad last season. The tender given to Nate was the absolute right move (unlike the Starks transition tag).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    imagine...???

Holmes Baker Ward Sweed

Ben Mendenhall

That's just sick.
    Because they had to tender him prior to the draft before they knew that Sweed would fall into their laps in the 2nd round. I realize that Dallas Baker has been impressive coaches recently at the post-draft minicamp and the OTA's this week, but when at the time they had to decide on their RFA tenders, Baker was just a guy who was on their practice squad last season. The tender given to Nate was the absolute right move (unlike the Starks transition tag).
    I guarantee you that Starks will have a bigger role in this teams success this year than Washington. Tagging Starks in the hope that a cap favorable long term deal could be worked out was the absolute right move.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"