Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 303

Thread: LOST thread...

  1. #21
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,432

    Re: LOST is a great show...what's your fav part of it?

    One of the biggest mysteries that I need to know is who is in the coffin.

  2. #22

    Re: LOST is a great show...what's your fav part of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    One of the biggest mysteries that I need to know is who is in the coffin.
    My guess is Michael.

  3. #23
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: LOST is a great show...what's your fav part of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    One of the biggest mysteries that I need to know is who is in the coffin.
    My guess is Michael.
    My guess is Sawyer.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  4. #24

    Re: LOST is a great show...what's your fav part of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    One of the biggest mysteries that I need to know is who is in the coffin.
    My guess is Michael.
    My guess is Sawyer.
    Its definitely NOT Sawyer.He's still back on the island.

  5. #25
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,432

    Re: LOST is a great show...what's your fav part of it?

    Michael was my first guess too. I'm thinking it would be a crazy twist if it was Ben.

  6. #26
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,987

    Re: LOST is a great show...what's your fav part of it?

    Great thread.

    I am addicted to the show.

    Interesting theories all around.

    To be honest, I am just enjoying soaking it in. I haven't tried to unravel or put any deep thought into it they mysteries.

    I do wonder about the black smoke, the polar bears, the numbers.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  7. #27
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,432

    Re: LOST is a great show...what's your fav part of it?

    Does anyone think Claire is dead?

    And what's Christian's role?

  8. #28

    Re: LOST is a great show...what's your fav part of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Does anyone think Claire is dead?

    And what's Christian's role?
    I think the island/Jacob is using Christian's spirit as a go-between.Claire,I'm not sure about her.I think she is just possessed or something.

  9. #29
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,432

    Re: LOST is a great show...what's your fav part of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Does anyone think Claire is dead?

    And what's Christian's role?
    I think the island/Jacob is using Christian's spirit as a go-between.Claire,I'm not sure about her.I think she is just possessed or something.
    Good theory about Jacob/Christian.

    I don't know about Claire. I think she's dead because she had a house fall on her (ala Wizard of Oz), but everyone can see her.

    I don't think she'd leave Aaron unless she was dead.

  10. #30

    Re: LOST is a great show...what's your fav part of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Does anyone think Claire is dead?

    And what's Christian's role?
    I think the island/Jacob is using Christian's spirit as a go-between.Claire,I'm not sure about her.I think she is just possessed or something.
    Good theory about Jacob/Christian.

    I don't know about Claire. I think she's dead because she had a house fall on her (ala Wizard of Oz), but everyone can see her.

    I don't think she'd leave Aaron unless she was dead.
    SHe had a house fall on her????HUH???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •