Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?
He just sems to play out of control trying to get the "big hit." Teams exploited that last year and he was biting too early of fakes and got beat deep. I think that is instinctive and it won't be easy to get out of him.
Originally Posted by Jigawatts
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State