Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

  1. #31

    Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    I guarantee that Anthony Smith will rebound from last years guarantee.
    And if you're wrong,can we call you idiot,moron,and dummy like some of us did with AS??

  2. #32
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,430

    Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    I guarantee that Anthony Smith will rebound from last years guarantee.
    And if you're wrong,can we call you idiot,moron,and dummy like some of us did with AS??
    Well, he was an idiot, moron, and dummy. Hopefully he learned a lesson in that and became a little wiser because he's got the tools....

  3. #33
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Well, he was an idiot, moron, and dummy. Hopefully he learned a lesson in that and became a little wiser because he's got the tools....
    I hope so.... Just "shut up and play ball...".... I'm just not a big fan of "diarrhea of the mouth".

  4. #34

    Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Well, he was an idiot, moron, and dummy. Hopefully he learned a lesson in that and became a little wiser because he's got the tools....
    I hope so.... Just "shut up and play ball...".... I'm just not a big fan of "diarrhea of the mouth".
    Then you must have really hated Joey Porter.

  5. #35
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,430

    Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Well, he was an idiot, moron, and dummy. Hopefully he learned a lesson in that and became a little wiser because he's got the tools....
    I hope so.... Just "shut up and play ball...".... I'm just not a big fan of "diarrhea of the mouth".
    ....and constipation of the brain.

  6. #36
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,173

    Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    I guarantee that Anthony Smith will rebound from last years guarantee.
    Sorry, but don't think so. He'll never be more than a good nickleback.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  7. #37
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,430

    Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    I guarantee that Anthony Smith will rebound from last years guarantee.
    Sorry, but don't think so. He'll never be more than a good nickleback.
    Why do you think that? Is it his smarts, or lack there of?

  8. #38
    Guest

    Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by DVSONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Who on the Steeler's defense will have a career year? I'll pick two:

    1. I think that Kiesel will have the best season he has ever had. I'll bet 6+ sacks as a result of teams accounting for Woodley on the other side and Woodley forcing QBs to move to their left. I'll also predict 5+ sacks for Aaron Smith because of teams being forced to deal with Woodley's outside rush.

    2. I also think that if LeBeau uses him properly, then Troy will be Top 3 in the league in INTs. I think the team will have seen the wear and tear the "blitz up the middle" scheme is taking on Troy and have him play back more. Adding Woodley will increase the pass rush to the point they were trying to do with Troy and make him wrestling 300+lbs OLmen not necessary. I also think that Timmons gets a better pass rush up the middle on blitzes than Foote or Farrior.

    See the trend--Woodley and Timmons are the keys.
    Why am I not surprized you would pick Keisel??

    I myself am gonna go with Woodley. I think he is going to really get a lot of attention this year. I'm thinking what I have all along....Shawne Merriman like numbers.
    I picked Kiesel because of 2 factors: Woodley will force the QB in his direction and he knows it is this year or gone for him.

    I agree that Timmons could have amonster year and I wouldn't be surprised if he has 5 sacks and 5 INTs. I think people are going to be surprised how well he can cover TEs and RBs.

    I'm going with 10-12 Sacks for Woodley and 7-8 for Harrison.

    The team total will approach 50.
    Oh so you pick Keisel because of the guy who will play next to him???? Hmmmm?

    Dude Keisel is at best a marginal player. I think you should pick someone else...give yourself a chance

  9. #39

    Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSONE
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Who on the Steeler's defense will have a career year? I'll pick two:

    1. I think that Kiesel will have the best season he has ever had. I'll bet 6+ sacks as a result of teams accounting for Woodley on the other side and Woodley forcing QBs to move to their left. I'll also predict 5+ sacks for Aaron Smith because of teams being forced to deal with Woodley's outside rush.

    2. I also think that if LeBeau uses him properly, then Troy will be Top 3 in the league in INTs. I think the team will have seen the wear and tear the "blitz up the middle" scheme is taking on Troy and have him play back more. Adding Woodley will increase the pass rush to the point they were trying to do with Troy and make him wrestling 300+lbs OLmen not necessary. I also think that Timmons gets a better pass rush up the middle on blitzes than Foote or Farrior.

    See the trend--Woodley and Timmons are the keys.
    Why am I not surprized you would pick Keisel??

    I myself am gonna go with Woodley. I think he is going to really get a lot of attention this year. I'm thinking what I have all along....Shawne Merriman like numbers.
    DVS in da HOUSE!!!

    Tried to sneak in on the DL).
    Mock 3.0
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
    3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
    4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
    5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
    6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
    7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College

    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  10. #40

    Re: Who on defense could have a very good year and why?

    SCR's is gonna go with....

    James Farrior.
    He's in rediculous shape, the leader of the pack, and seemingly ageless in his game.
    and no-one else has choosen him yet.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •