Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Firefox Steelers Theme

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Firefox Steelers Theme

    I found this theme, with absolutely no help from AS, to add-on for people using Mozilla Firefox.

    Click on Add to Firefox. After it installs, click on tools, add-ons, themes, and use theme. Here's the link:

    [url="https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=steelers&cat=all"]https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... rs&cat=all[/url]

    Once again, AS had nothing to do with this. Direct all credit to me, Jigawatts
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    That is pretty cool.

    Props to AsianSteel -- keep up the good work dude!!!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    That is pretty cool.

    Props to AsianSteel -- keep up the good work dude!!!


    You bastage.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    That is pretty cool.

    Props to AsianSteel -- keep up the good work dude!!!


    You bastage.




    Fargin' Icehole

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    That is pretty cool.

    Props to AsianSteel -- keep up the good work dude!!!


    You bastage.




    Fargin' Icehole
    Summenum Bahtch.



  6. #6
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Summenum Bahtch.[/quote]

    Hey!!Lets leave Charlie Batch outta this!!

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    It doesn't have a good Steelers themed "New Tab" button. Other than that it rocks.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    It's also missing the "dropdown" back arrow feature. You can only page back one at a time vs dropping down a list and going back several pages.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    It's also missing the "dropdown" back arrow feature. You can only page back one at a time vs dropping down a list and going back several pages.
    That was jiga's fault., If he had just left it all up to AS it would have been perfect!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    It's also missing the "dropdown" back arrow feature. You can only page back one at a time vs dropping down a list and going back several pages.
    That was jiga's fault., If he had just left it all up to AS it would have been perfect!
    You are on my foe list.

    :P
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •