Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Firefox Steelers Theme

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,447

    Firefox Steelers Theme

    I found this theme, with absolutely no help from AS, to add-on for people using Mozilla Firefox.

    Click on Add to Firefox. After it installs, click on tools, add-ons, themes, and use theme. Here's the link:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... rs&cat=all

    Once again, AS had nothing to do with this. Direct all credit to me, Jigawatts

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,989

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    That is pretty cool.

    Props to AsianSteel -- keep up the good work dude!!!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,447

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    That is pretty cool.

    Props to AsianSteel -- keep up the good work dude!!!


    You bastage.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    That is pretty cool.

    Props to AsianSteel -- keep up the good work dude!!!


    You bastage.




    Fargin' Icehole

  5. #5
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,377

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    That is pretty cool.

    Props to AsianSteel -- keep up the good work dude!!!


    You bastage.




    Fargin' Icehole
    Summenum Bahtch.

  6. #6

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Summenum Bahtch.[/quote]

    Hey!!Lets leave Charlie Batch outta this!!

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,379

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    It doesn't have a good Steelers themed "New Tab" button. Other than that it rocks.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    It's also missing the "dropdown" back arrow feature. You can only page back one at a time vs dropping down a list and going back several pages.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    2,989

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    It's also missing the "dropdown" back arrow feature. You can only page back one at a time vs dropping down a list and going back several pages.
    That was jiga's fault., If he had just left it all up to AS it would have been perfect!
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,447

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    It's also missing the "dropdown" back arrow feature. You can only page back one at a time vs dropping down a list and going back several pages.
    That was jiga's fault., If he had just left it all up to AS it would have been perfect!
    You are on my foe list.

    :P

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •