Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Firefox Steelers Theme

  1. #11

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Nice, thanks man
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember.

  2. #12
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!
    Posts
    1,574

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Summenum Bahtch.
    Huh, I always thought it was spelled Summina Beetch!!
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

  3. #13
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,925

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    I downloaded the Steelers theme a few months back, but ended up dumping it quickly. For some reason, it just seemed hard to get used to everything being different. Now, I'm hoping that I wasn't too hasty...

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,330

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    I downloaded the Steelers theme a few months back, but ended up dumping it quickly. For some reason, it just seemed hard to get used to everything being different. Now, I'm hoping that I wasn't too hasty...
    You were. It's Steelers stuff, my friend. We learn to love it!

    Hey D, what's with the stop sign?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  5. #15
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    I downloaded the Steelers theme a few months back, but ended up dumping it quickly. For some reason, it just seemed hard to get used to everything being different. Now, I'm hoping that I wasn't too hasty...
    You were. It's Steelers stuff, my friend. We learn to love it!

    Hey D, what's with the stop sign?
    That's the Firefox Adblock Plus logo...just my warped sense of humor.

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,925

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    I downloaded the Steelers theme a few months back, but ended up dumping it quickly. For some reason, it just seemed hard to get used to everything being different. Now, I'm hoping that I wasn't too hasty...
    You were. It's Steelers stuff, my friend. We learn to love it!

    Hey D, what's with the stop sign?
    Well, in all fairness, I do have a Steelers background.

  7. #17
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,353

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Summenum Bahtch.
    Huh, I always thought it was spelled Summina Beetch!!
    You say Po-Tay-To, I say Po-Tah-To
    You say To-May-To, I say To-Mah-To.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer Djfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,330

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    I downloaded the Steelers theme a few months back, but ended up dumping it quickly. For some reason, it just seemed hard to get used to everything being different. Now, I'm hoping that I wasn't too hasty...
    You were. It's Steelers stuff, my friend. We learn to love it!

    Hey D, what's with the stop sign?
    That's the Firefox Adblock Plus logo...just my warped sense of humor.
    Right on.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com


    My son's first Kansas Turkey!

  9. #19

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    I've had it for a while. Someone said something about the back feature, but you can right click on it and it pulls up previous links.

  10. #20
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Firefox Steelers Theme

    Quote Originally Posted by anothersteelerfan
    I've had it for a while. Someone said something about the back feature, but you can right click on it and it pulls up previous links.
    I never thought to try that. Right clicking brings up a list of previous pages visited?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •