Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Nice Board and Set-Up...

  1. #1
    J_C_Steel
    Guest

    Nice Board and Set-Up...

    Good morning, ladies and gents. It's J_C_Steel and I must say this is a pretty well set-up board.

    I see some familiar names on board, but I was curious as to whose site this is?

    Regardless, I'll be checking in to see what's up now and again.

    Oh, and my ridiculously premature pick for break-out Steeler player in 2008 is:

    Bryant McFadden, #20, CB



    Yup, I think Faddy will surprise everyone, take that starting corner spot from Deshea, and turn in an excellent season opposite Ike Taylor. He has the instincts and the toughness; I believe the experience he's gathered will enable him to rise to the next level. Plus, he's a free agent after this season, providing that little extra motivation...

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,636

    Re: Nice Board and Set-Up...

    welcome aboard the board...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  3. #3

    Re: Nice Board and Set-Up...

    Welcome JC...this site owner is Jhansle. It's good to have ya.
    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Shane Ray-OLB
    2) Quintin Rollins-DB
    3) TJ Yeldon-RB
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Adrian Amos-FS
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Antwan Goodley-WR
    7) Shane Carden-QB

  4. #4
    LasVegasGuy
    Guest

    Re: Nice Board and Set-Up...

    Welcome J_C. You better get cracking if you want to keep up with Benny. He has already pushing the century mark for posts .

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Nice Board and Set-Up...

    Welcome JC. You'll find this site is extremely efficient and well formatted. Glad to have you aboard.

  6. #6

    Re: Nice Board and Set-Up...

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Welcome J_C. You better get cracking if you want to keep up with Benny. He has already pushing the century mark for posts .
    No one will dethrone the post-master general!!!

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,636

    Re: Nice Board and Set-Up...

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Welcome J_C. You better get cracking if you want to keep up with Benny. He has already pushing the century mark for posts .
    No one will dethrone the post-master general!!!
    The bloody, machete-wielding, baby has spoken!!!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  8. #8
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,889

    Re: Nice Board and Set-Up...

    Quote Originally Posted by J_C_Steel
    Good morning, ladies and gents. It's J_C_Steel and I must say this is a pretty well set-up board.

    I see some familiar names on board, but I was curious as to whose site this is?

    Regardless, I'll be checking in to see what's up now and again.

    Oh, and my ridiculously premature pick for break-out Steeler player in 2008 is:

    Bryant McFadden, #20, CB



    Yup, I think Faddy will surprise everyone, take that starting corner spot from Deshea, and turn in an excellent season opposite Ike Taylor. He has the instincts and the toughness; I believe the experience he's gathered will enable him to rise to the next level. Plus, he's a free agent after this season, providing that little extra motivation...
    Hopefully no opposing WR's will smoke a Faddy when they play the Steelers this season.


    1.22 OLB Shane Ray 6'3" 245 lbs. Missouri
    2.56 CB/FS Eric Rowe 6'1" 205 lbs. Utah
    3.87 TE Clive Walford 6'4" 251 lbs. Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson 6'6" 294 lbs. Stanford
    5.160 WR Stefon Diggs 6'0" 195 lbs. Maryland
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel 6'3" 255 lbs. North Dakota State
    6.212c CB Quandre Diggs 5'9" 196 lbs. Texas
    7.239 RB John Crockett 6'0" 217 lbs. North Dakota State

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woooooo!!!
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Nice Board and Set-Up...

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by J_C_Steel
    Good morning, ladies and gents. It's J_C_Steel and I must say this is a pretty well set-up board.

    I see some familiar names on board, but I was curious as to whose site this is?

    Regardless, I'll be checking in to see what's up now and again.

    Oh, and my ridiculously premature pick for break-out Steeler player in 2008 is:

    Bryant McFadden, #20, CB



    Yup, I think Faddy will surprise everyone, take that starting corner spot from Deshea, and turn in an excellent season opposite Ike Taylor. He has the instincts and the toughness; I believe the experience he's gathered will enable him to rise to the next level. Plus, he's a free agent after this season, providing that little extra motivation...
    Hopefully no opposing WR's will smoke a Faddy when they play the Steelers this season.
    Now THAT is funny..
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  10. #10

    Re: Nice Board and Set-Up...

    Quote Originally Posted by shiek2134
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Welcome J_C. You better get cracking if you want to keep up with Benny. He has already pushing the century mark for posts .
    No one will dethrone the post-master general!!!
    The bloody, machete-wielding, baby has spoken!!!
    Dude,thats Jason F'ing Voorhees.RESPECT!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •