Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Best video game of all time???

Re: Best video game of all time???

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    i don't know, i can't really get the whole "glorify criminal activity" craze that has swept the video game world.
    I wouldn't really look at it as "glorifying" criminal activity.When I play(and I know many others that feel the same way,)I play for fun or to vent a little bit.I would never in a million years hit someone with a baseball bat or yank an old lady out of her car and steal it.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    i don't know, i can't really get the whole "glorify criminal activity" craze that has swept the video game world.
    I wouldn't really look at it as "glorifying" criminal activity.When I play(and I know many others that feel the same way,)I play for fun or to vent a little bit.I would never in a million years hit someone with a baseball bat or yank an old lady out of her car and steal it.
    but you and i have common sense. we aren't one of the multitudes of stupid people roaming the streets.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

I don't know...theres nothing quite like doing a drive by and bangin a prostitute in these grand theft auto games. I fully endorse these games to the youth of America.

I think it's a little bit of both. I truely believe filth in...filth out. You need good parents but good parents keep their kids from absorbing all the nonsense around them. Parents need to know what their kids watch, what games they play, who they hang with etc and so on. You can't point your finger at one societal woe and say ahhh haa thats it. It's multifactoral...with the center piece certainly being parenting.

LasVegasGuy

Neither can I. I can say that my son won't be playing these types of games not out of fear that he will mimic them but I want him to have respect for people and things. Games that contradict what I am preaching will not be in my household.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

Neither can I. I can say that my son won't be playing these types of games not out of fear that he will mimic them but I want him to have respect for people and things. Games that contradict what I am preaching will not be in my household.
    As it should be.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

now if only the majority would do as you.
    and i tell ya, unfortunately even though you don't allow it, when they get to be around kids whose parents let them do what they want (ie school) they still get to hear about it. and it's still a part of their life.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu