Thread: With Apologies to AsianSteel and his sigs

LasVegasGuy

Re: With Apologies to AsianSteel and his sigs

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    at the risk of getting flamed . . .

Code of conduct
    "Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images."

Yet, they are still on here

ProudPittsburger, are you just trying to stir the pot over here because I love the dialogue you and the ballsack have going on over at the Trib. Remember this post? If you just registered for kicks and giggles then don't worry about the sigs or whether or not they are obscene or indecent. We found our first Troll ladies and gentleman.

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:35 am - http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewt ... sc&start=0

Just registered for kicks and giggles.

Found the code of conduct kind of funny . . . I wonder how long it will take for a flame war between some of the egomaniacs to break most, if not all, of the rules.

Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member, coach or player. This won't take long

o Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images. This won't take long

o Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).

o Material that defames, abuses or threatens others. I'm sure some of them, already broke this one when they created their sigs

o Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive. Oh boy

o Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.

o Unauthorized copyrighted material.

o Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.

o Material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication; disrupts the discussion including, without limitation, using fan names in topical boards that are offensive to the topic, the team, the sport and/or its fans, and repeatedly posting off-topic messages in a topical message board. Isn't that about 3/4 of the conversation between them anyway?

I saw that post too,LVG, and thought the same exact thing.

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74

What a scumbag. I actually thought he was sincere but screw him now and I will proudly display my sig until J says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

Code of conduct

ProudPittsburger, are you just trying to stir the pot over here because I love the dialogue you and the ballsack have going on over at the Trib. Remember this post? If you just registered for kicks and giggles then don't worry about the sigs or whether or not they are obscene or indecent. We found our first Troll ladies and gentleman.

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:35 am - http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewt ... sc&start=0

Just registered for kicks and giggles.

Found the code of conduct kind of funny . . . I wonder how long it will take for a flame war between some of the egomaniacs to break most, if not all, of the rules.

Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member, coach or player. This won't take long

o Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images. This won't take long

o Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).

o Material that defames, abuses or threatens others. I'm sure some of them, already broke this one when they created their sigs

o Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive. Oh boy

o Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.

o Unauthorized copyrighted material.

o Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.

o Material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication; disrupts the discussion including, without limitation, using fan names in topical boards that are offensive to the topic, the team, the sport and/or its fans, and repeatedly posting off-topic messages in a topical message board. Isn't that about 3/4 of the conversation between them anyway?
    Haha good work!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

If PP's intent was to stir the pot, so be it. He's certainly entitled to his opinion and that's fine. I have no issues with his post, in fact it brought forward a really good message in that there are other people's ideas and perceptions here that might not jive with your own. I certainly don't want to belong to a board that has a view point that so obtuse that it has no room for other vantage points. I'm glad he had his say, regardless of his intent. I haven't been posting at Trib so, I don't know the banter. Let them have their say, because when it comes to their opinions, I'm constipated (interpretation: I DON'T GIVE A SH******T!)

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74

What a scumbag. I actually thought he was sincere but screw him now and I will proudly display my sig until J says otherwise.
    Yea I agree what a scumbag... Oh, by the way can you enlarge the got milk sig back to normal now??
    BnB Mock 2014
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    2. Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State
    3. Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
    4. Phillip Gaines, CB, Rice
    5. Jordan Zumwalt, ILB, UCLA
    5. Jerick McKinnon, RB, Georgia Southern
    6. Prince Shembo, OLB, Notre Dame
    6. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin
    7. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona (went to BnB's Los Alamitos High School)

Another AS masterpiece.

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    If PP's intent was to stir the pot, so be it. He's certainly entitled to his opinion and that's fine. I have no issues with his post, in fact it brought forward a really good message in that there are other people's ideas and perceptions here that might not jive with your own. I certainly don't want to belong to a board that has a view point that so obtuse that it has no room for other vantage points. I'm glad he had his say, regardless of his intent. I haven't been posting at Trib so, I don't know the banter. Let them have their say, because when it comes to their opinions, I'm constipated (interpretation: I DON'T GIVE A SH******T!)
    I agree AS but clearly his intention was to register, stir things up and leave. Those type of people I don't need. Now if his intention was to hang around awhile and give us his vantage points then I am all for listening and debating his viewpoints. Since he was acting like a troll I will at least see him as one. Everyone else on this board is free to come up with their own conclusions of P.P.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy

Code of conduct

Everyone's idea of vulgar, obscene or indecent are different. I think most men
    can handle the site of a clothed woman with big breasts...but who knows that
    might be obscene to some people. To those people I suggest turning off their
    ability to see the sigs.
    A nice rack isn't obscene to anyone. It doesn't matter if you're straight, gay, female, blind, retarded, ready to die or just born...everyone loves a beautiful bust.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I agree AS but clearly his intention was to register, stir things up and leave. Those type of people I don't need. Now if his intention was to hang around awhile and give us his vantage points then I am all for listening and debating his viewpoints. Since he was acting like a troll I will at least see him as one. Everyone else on this board is free to come up with their own conclusions of P.P.

Ok,I know that this is childish,but did anyone else find this last sentence to be unintentionally funny??

wow guys, sorry. Didn't know you were not able to post on both boards. And, for what it's worth, no pot stirring was intended. someone commented on the dialog I had going with nutsac, I made one post, he responded. If you take my post here for stirring the pot, so be it. Was not my intention. I posted on the Tribs board first, then came here to point out what I noticed to be an inconsistency. I even followed up with the fair enough to SMG comment to basically say, "to each their own." And if you have read any of my posts at the Steelers and pirates board, you know I'm not a pot stirrer, and usually try and stay out of the flamewars, unless of course, you read my stuff with Bullish Hitter, and that's only because he is the pot stirrer. So, make your conclusions over one post. I'm glad I don't judge you all so quickly.