Thread: Nice Farrior Article

Nice Farrior Article

For everyone who automatically assumes that this is James Farrior's last season as a Steeler...this one's for you!

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 68209.html

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

BigBen2112

Re: Nice Farrior Article

Well...all I can say is that if he does stick around then the Timmons pick even looks WORSE!

Farrior is one of my all time favorite steelers. Been a really great player without all the fanfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Smartmonies
    Farrior is one of my all time favorite steelers. Been a really great player without all the fanfare.
    Well we certainly agree on that point. One of the most underrated defensive players we've ever had. Last year was only topped by his MVP-caliber (League defensive MVP) season of '04.

Benny I'm not sure why you would think that his continued presence reflects poorly on the Timmons choice, other than maybe having Foote re-enter the line up once Farrior was gone (assuming Timmons beats Foote out).

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp