Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

  1. #1
    LasVegasGuy
    Guest

    Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

    Anyone else having trouble logging on to the Trib? Or have I been banned for recruiting purposes?

  2. #2
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Anyone else having trouble logging on to the Trib? Or have I been banned for recruiting purposes?
    I was on earlier in the day, I'll try it and see.


    on edit:
    It timed out.

  3. #3
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Re: Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

    Its been down for a while now.Not that I'm surprised.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

    I was gonna post this earlier today but got busy here at work. I was wondering if it was actually down of if i got ban...Didn't know which...
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!


    28 Mason Rudolph QB OK St
    60 Malik Jefferson ILB Texas
    92 Terrel Edmunds SS VT
    148 Durham Smythe TE Notre Dame
    165 Andrew Brown DE UVA
    202 Richie Jame WR MTEnn St
    220 Reggie Bonnafon RB Louisville
    246 Chris Worley ILB OSU

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

    It's down...just checked.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

    Still Down...shocker!

    Seriously, in light that most of the very active posters have either stopped or slowed down their posting over there...you would think that they would try to improve things. You would think that they would try to earn their membership back.
    Round 1-Rashaan Evans-ILB Alabama
    Round 2- Jessie Bates-FS Wake Forest
    Round 3- Kyzir White-SS West Virginia
    Round 5-Shaquem Griffin-OLB Central Florida
    Round 5b- Bo Scarborough-RB Alabama
    Round 7- Richie James-WR/slot/utility-MTSU
    Round 7b- Brett Toth-OT-Army

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

    No surprise. I can't get into it more than I can anymore.

  8. #8
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Still Down...shocker!

    Seriously, in light that most of the very active posters have either stopped or slowed down their posting over there...you would think that they would try to improve things. You would think that they would try to earn their membership back.
    Why its not like we pay to be on there...what the hell do they care?!

  9. #9
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    No surprise. I can't get into it more than I can anymore.
    100% right Ovie...it doesnt give you the right to say you are qualified to be GM of the Steelers or any other professional franchise..................BUT if you win 5 titles then it sure provides you with some street cred and noone can question you or say anything negative towards you, right?!

  10. #10
    LasVegasGuy
    Guest

    Re: Trib board is down. That's a surprise!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Still Down...shocker!

    Seriously, in light that most of the very active posters have either stopped or slowed down their posting over there...you would think that they would try to improve things. You would think that they would try to earn their membership back.
    Why its not like we pay to be on there...what the hell do they care?!

    Their advertisers do.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •