Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion box

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Suggestion box

Thanks again for runnin the board j.

I was curious about a couple things:

Do you think you can implement some kind of posting system that gives people cool titles and stuff when they have a certain amount of posts? It's not the biggest thing in the world, but I like that kind of feature. As opposed to just the one or two labels (steel or gold steel addict) you could have more ranks than that based on either steeler players (though I think stillernation did that) or something else.

Just a suggestion.

I thought maybe we could have a thread where we discuss suggestions or features and things that people might want the board to have. So I started this thread.

I don't think there's a thread like that but I'm half asleep right now.

I have a website with forums and what not. We're using Nuke Evolution instead of
    phpBB. We have an arcade, music player...all kinds of wacky stuff. I'm not saying we need any of that here (I really don't think it's necessary) but since that kind of stuff is out there I just thought I'd mention it.

Not sure what my point with that is other than to point out that there's all kinds of stuff out there and I think it'd be cool to have this thread for suggestions and what not.

Thanks again.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Suggestion box

Great suggestion. A stickied thread that would have this title, accessible to members with suggestions. What do you think, J?

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd like to suggest that the bad word filter be modified since legit words (assist, associate, etc) are being changed to "bad word" instead.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Personally I would enjoy having the "who's online" section of the MB at the top of the page if that is at all possible. It is a lil bit of a pain to scroll to the bottom to see who's online atm. Is that possible?
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Starter

User Info Menu

I would like to suggest that we have an OT forum where we can discuss things outside of the Steelers.If thats not possible,then I would like to suggest that Jessica Alba be in my bed tonight.Thats all.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    I would like to suggest that we have an OT forum where we can discuss things outside of the Steelers.If thats not possible,then I would like to suggest that Jessica Alba be in my bed tonight.Thats all.
    And, then you show up in a hockey mask and with a machete?

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon

Pappy

Yes, Pap. Les' pillow talk is very romantic. "Jessica, how much do I love thee let me count the ways.... one bloody appendage, two bloody appendages, three bloody appendages...."

LasVegasGuy

Pappy

Pap, where is the cool sig A.A. created? Save the original for the Trib.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

Pappy

Yes, Pap. Les' pillow talk is very romantic. "Jessica, how much do I love thee let me count the ways.... one bloody appendage, two bloody appendages, three bloody appendages...."
    I would never do that to her.................at least not until I had my way with her!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    Personally I would enjoy having the "who's online" section of the MB at the top of the page if that is at all possible. It is a lil bit of a pain to scroll to the bottom to see who's online atm. Is that possible?
    I second that.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]