Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion box

Re: Suggestion box

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    I would like to suggest that Jessica Alba be in Jigawatts bed tonight.Thats all.
    Good idea Les. I second that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    I would like to suggest that Jessica Alba be in Jigawatts blender tonight.Thats all.
    Good idea Les. I second that as well.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    Personally I would enjoy having the "who's online" section of the MB at the top of the page if that is at all possible. It is a lil bit of a pain to scroll to the bottom to see who's online atm. Is that possible?
    $$$ I thought of that too. I often look there first-- it is a great convienence. ANd here I thought I was the only lazy one.

Also - I like the "levels" based on post count. I would go with something football related, but instead of players names have things like:

Undrafted Free Agent, Practice Squad, Second Team, First String, All Star, ..... all the way to Hall of Fame. SOmething like that.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    Personally I would enjoy having the "who's online" section of the MB at the top of the page if that is at all possible. It is a lil bit of a pain to scroll to the bottom to see who's online atm. Is that possible?
    $$$ I thought of that too. I often look there first-- it is a great convienence. ANd here I thought I was the only lazy one.

Also - I like the "levels" based on post count. I would go with something football related, but instead of players names have things like:

Undrafted Free Agent, Practice Squad, Second Team, First String, All Star, ..... all the way to Hall of Fame. SOmething like that.
    So where does Sean Mahan's "level" exist? He isn't any of those. He would need his own distinction I feel, and it should be reserved for Steeler bashers...and no not trolls, but the Steeler "fans" like that nutsack guy who do nothing but bash everything about his team. Good?
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    I would like to suggest that we have an OT forum where we can discuss things outside of the Steelers.If thats not possible,then I would like to suggest that Jessica Alba be in my bed tonight.Thats all.
    And, then you show up in a hockey mask and with a machete?

Pappy

Pap, where is the cool sig A.A. created? Save the original for the Trib.
    Patience, LVG, patience, I'll unvail it later tonight...

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

I would like to suggest that we have an OT forum where we can discuss things outside of the Steelers.If thats not possible,then I would like to suggest that Jessica Alba be in my bed tonight.Thats all.
    We now have a general discussion forum. One issue resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Scary,the power I wield!!!Now,only to get JA!!

LasVegasGuy

I'm really digging the pimp cup SMG everytime I see it. I like it much better then your last sig glad you decided to change it.

BigBen2112

[quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":6dxncfag
    Scary,the power I wield!!!Now,only to get JA!! [/quote:6dxncfag]

Yeah when you wave around a machete alot of people will take notice...mostly b/c they fear for their lives b/c you are psychotic!

Quote Originally Posted by shiek2134

So where does Sean Mahan's "level" exist? He isn't any of those. He would need his own distinction I feel, and it should be reserved for Steeler bashers...and no not trolls, but the Steeler "fans" like that nutsack guy who do nothing but bash everything about his team. Good?

Everyone being so new, we're all at the "Mahan" level, but give Benny about a day or two, he'll be up to 3K by then.