Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Suggestion box

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Suggestion box

No thank you for following through, the site rocks!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Agreed. Yet another reason why this place is home.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Agreed. Yet another reason why this place is home.

That's the emoticon I was referencing in another thread. It's become difficult to concentrate on the posts I'm writing because my eyes are constantly drawn to the left as I type. I realize they are only cartoon tits, but they still have a magical enchantment over me. It is kind of embarrassing that I can be captivated by them, but I do understand the power of a nice rack...even if it's animated.

Legend

User Info Menu

Would there be any way to set up the smilies so only a certain number of them are visible and for the rest there is a link above the smilies reading something to the effect of "click here for more smilies" or something like that? What it does is then open another, smaller window containing all the smilies. I don't know how you do it with this software since I've never had the keys to the store on this type. I know how to do it on this type: [url="http://www.invisionpower.com/community/board/"]http://www.invisionpower.com/community/board/[/url] though. It involves making the smilies "clickable". Smilies that are "clickable" will automatically appear to the left of the reply box. The rest are only available by clicking on the "click here for more smilies" link.

Gives the board a much cleaner look, imo.