Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Today's Catch

Legend

User Info Menu

OT - Today's Catch

Nice day out on the water. We're about 2 weeks behind in the weather though so not as much activity as I'd have liked since the water temp is so cool (only 60), but I still got a couple of nice smallies today!

17" here:

15" here:

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: OT - Today's Catch

Nice catch indeed. D, it looks still pretty nippy up there. It was a dreadful 82 degrees cold here.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Nice catch indeed. D, it looks still pretty nippy up there. It was a dreadful 82 degrees cold here.
    Wasn't too bad today...temps in the 50s. Pretty breezy today though.

Legend

User Info Menu

what kind of fish is that...Bass?
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Nice day out on the water. We're about 2 weeks behind in the weather though so not as much activity as I'd have liked since the water temp is so cool (only 60), but I still got a couple of nice smallies today!

17" here:

15" here:
    Nice bait!

Summer vacation starts up for me soon and I'm looking forward to something like I caught last year:

[url=http://www.screenshots.cc/show.php/17803_Tarpon3.jpg.html][/url]

I photoshopped it into this cover:

[url=http://www.screenshots.cc/show.php/17804_Slayer.jpg.html][/url]

Good to see a fellow fish-slayer in the house!

Legend

User Info Menu

My fish is bigger than your fish.

Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

If I lived someplace where I could catch fish like that I promise you I'd be catching them! Nicely done though!

Whaddya do with your catch? Mine lives to breed and fight another day!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    If I lived someplace where I could catch fish like that I promise you I'd be catching them! Nicely done though!

Whaddya do with your catch? Mine lives to breed and fight another day!
    So did that guy. That one actually threw the hook right at the back of the transom, but regardless, you don't keep tarpon...you just fight them. Now any keeper snook, grouper, snapper, dolphin, or other tasty critter is a different story.

I wish I had more opportunities to get out there, but like you said, I'm lucky to live where I do so I slay 'em when I can.

LasVegasGuy

It was a comfortable 104 today and they are anticipating 108 tomorrow . We aren't even in July and August yet which is downright scary.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy

It was a comfortable 104 today and they are anticipating 108 tomorrow . We aren't even in July and August yet which is downright scary.
    I used to be stationed smack-dab in the middle of the Mojave Desert...I don't miss your neck of the woods one bit brother.