Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 82

Thread: Favorite movies of all time?

  1. #1

    Favorite movies of all time?

    SMGs Favorite Movie List...Please add your favorites

    1) Shawshank Redemption (no movie ever made comes close)
    2) The Matrix (big surprise)
    3) Good Will Hunting
    4) Man on Fire
    5) Rounders
    6) BraveHeart
    7) What Dreams May Come (most underrated movie I have seen)
    8] Jerry Maguire
    9) Butterfly Effect
    10) The Silence of the Lambs

  2. #2
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,988

    Re: Favorite movies of all time?

    In no particular order...

    Cool Hand Luke
    National Treasure (the original)
    Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
    The Omen
    Fatal Attraction
    Star Wars - The Last Hope (Episode IV)
    Brian's Song
    Toy Story
    The Sting
    Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
    Shawshank Redemption
    One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

    I'm sure there are movies that I loved that I can't recall right now...

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  3. #3

    Re: Favorite movies of all time?

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    In no particular order...

    Cool Hand Luke
    National Treasure (the original)
    Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
    The Omen
    Fatal Attraction
    Star Wars - The Last Hope (Episode IV)
    Brian's Song
    Toy Story
    The Sting
    Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
    Shawshank Redemption
    One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

    I'm sure there are movies that I loved that I can't recall right now...

    Pappy

    Thats funny that you mention cool hand luke. I just quoted a line from the movie today to my wife. "What we have heeure is a failure to communicate" I laughed...the wife didn't.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Favorite movies of all time?

    Tombstone
    Matrix (all 3)
    Terminator 2
    Young Guns
    Back to the Future
    Star Wars, Return of the Jedi
    Godfather 1/2
    Scarface
    Shrek
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  5. #5

    Re: Favorite movies of all time?

    1.Dawn of the Dead(7
    2.Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    3.Day of the Dead
    4.Chasing Amy
    5.The Shawshank Redemption
    6.Fright Night-best vampire movie ever made.
    7.The original Star Wars trilogy
    8.The Thing(82)
    9.Aliens
    10.Blazing Saddles

    I could go on and on.......

  6. #6
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: Favorite movies of all time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    1.Dawn of the Dead(7
    2.Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    3.Day of the Dead
    4.Chasing Amy
    5.The Shawshank Redemption
    6.Fright Night-best vampire movie ever made.
    7.The original Star Wars trilogy
    8.The Thing(82)
    9.Aliens
    10.Blazing Saddles

    I could go on and on.......
    Blood, guts, and horses?!

  7. #7

    Re: Favorite movies of all time?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    1.Dawn of the Dead(7
    2.Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    3.Day of the Dead
    4.Chasing Amy
    5.The Shawshank Redemption
    6.Fright Night-best vampire movie ever made.
    7.The original Star Wars trilogy
    8.The Thing(82)
    9.Aliens
    10.Blazing Saddles

    I could go on and on.......
    Blood, guts, and horses?!
    Hey,it could have been blood,guts,and whores!!

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,571

    Re: Favorite movies of all time?

    Here's some others I could watch after a few drinks:

    Superbad
    Borat
    Knocked Up
    Beer Fest
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  9. #9
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: Favorite movies of all time?

    [quote=Les 74]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by "Les 74":ynngikvk
    1.Dawn of the Dead(7
    2.Fast Times at Ridgemont High
    3.Day of the Dead
    4.Chasing Amy
    5.The Shawshank Redemption
    6.Fright Night-best vampire movie ever made.
    7.The original Star Wars trilogy
    8.The Thing(82)
    9.Aliens
    10.Blazing Saddles

    I could go on and on.......
    Blood, guts, and horses?!
    Hey,it could have been blood,guts,and whores!! [/quote:ynngikvk]

    No...b/c the latter wouldn't take ya!

  10. #10
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,988

    Re: Favorite movies of all time?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    In no particular order...

    Cool Hand Luke
    National Treasure (the original)
    Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
    The Omen
    Fatal Attraction
    Star Wars - The Last Hope (Episode IV)
    Brian's Song
    Toy Story
    The Sting
    Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
    Shawshank Redemption
    One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

    I'm sure there are movies that I loved that I can't recall right now...

    Pappy

    Thats funny that you mention cool hand luke. I just quoted a line from the movie today to my wife. "What we have heeure is a failure to communicate" I laughed...the wife didn't.

    Wives never to seem to think that line is funny. :P

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •