Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic: Boston or Cleveland?

LasVegasGuy

Off Topic: Boston or Cleveland?

Game 7 is today, who is everyone rooting for? I would love to see another Boston team collapse especially after everyone has already penciled them in as the champs before the playoffs began. However, to root against Boston would mean cheering for Cleveland .

steeld95

Re: Off Topic: Boston or Cleveland?

I'm going for Cleveland. I have come to completely hate every team that plays in Boston.

Cleveland. I like LeBron... but it's sad that he doesn't have enough talent around him to make the push for a championship. I think if LeBron went to Orlando and had that crew to play with..... Multiple Championships. I think it will be Boston/L.A. final.... I hate Kobe.

I'm not a basketball fan, but I cheer for any team other than a boston team.

Pro Bowler
    Mineral Ridge, Ohio (Where the standard of expectation does not change)!!!

I can't believe what I'm hearing. You guys realize all cavs fans are probably Browns fans. I cannot have any joy EVER to any Browns fans. F Cleveland.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

There's a difference between respecting a player (LeBron) and routing for Cleveland. I'm a Magic fan. My season is done. I'm not really an avid watcher of BBall unless my team is in it.... much like my football. I agree, F Cleveland.

I have to go with the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    I have to go with the Cavs.

Me too. Dammit it was a nice effort. They can't be too unhappy taking the best regular season team to the limits, but for crying out loud make a big shot when it counts people and quit chucking threes when you don't need them. It was right there for the taking and the cavs crapped down their leg...
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

LasVegasGuy

The minute Boston losses one at home they are in trouble. You want to talk about a Dr.Jeckyl, Mr.Hyde team the Celts are it. They are one knd of team at home and a complete mess on the road. I am going love nothing more then to see another Boston area team with such high hopes go down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    The minute Boston losses one at home they are in trouble. You want to talk about a Dr.Jeckyl, Mr.Hyde team the Celts are it. They are one knd of team at home and a complete mess on the road. I am going love nothing more then to see another Boston area team with such high hopes go down in flames.

Word, brother. BTW, when is does the WSOP Main Event start?