Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Trib Board PM

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler calmkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,300

    Trib Board PM

    I got this PM from the Moderators over there. I found it interesting. I guess they don't want people leaving? Even thought I kinda got the go ahead and leave feeling from them....Anyway....

    Just to let you know, we are upgrading our servers and we have acknowledged the issue despite what other people on the board say.

    Thanks.

    The Management
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!


    Draft 1.0

    1. Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
    2. Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    3comp. Charles Sims, RB, WVU
    4. Dion Bailey, FS, USC
    5a. Will Clarke, DE, WVU
    5b. Walt Aikens, CB, Liberty
    6. Jeff Janis, WR, Saginaw Valley
    7a. Devon Keynard, OLB, USC
    7b. Eathyn Manumaleuna, DT, BYU

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,626

    Re: Trib Board PM

    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    I got this PM from the Moderators over there. I found it interesting. I guess they don't want people leaving? Even thought I kinda got the go ahead and leave feeling from them....Anyway....

    Just to let you know, we are upgrading our servers and we have acknowledged the issue despite what other people on the board say.

    Thanks.

    The Management
    Nice. Way to market people on the way out the door. Sounds like the old company I worked for. You offer great (smart) suggestions to help out a department that even have some backing by your peers, only to continually be neglected. Then when you say you are resigning, they want to offer you a new title, more money and whatever else. Too late fokkers.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  3. #3
    LasVegasGuy
    Guest

    Re: Trib Board PM

    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    I got this PM from the Moderators over there. I found it interesting. I guess they don't want people leaving? Even thought I kinda got the go ahead and leave feeling from them....Anyway....

    Just to let you know, we are upgrading our servers and we have acknowledged the issue despite what other people on the board say.

    Thanks.

    The Management

    Well it's a start at least they are addressing the issues brought up to them. I can't go back now I love my sig to much. Dang Asian, he had to do a great job on mine.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Trib Board PM

    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    I got this PM from the Moderators over there. I found it interesting. I guess they don't want people leaving? Even thought I kinda got the go ahead and leave feeling from them....Anyway....

    Just to let you know, we are upgrading our servers and we have acknowledged the issue despite what other people on the board say.

    Thanks.

    The Management
    ...Interesting that some got it and some didn't.... Guess we know who the "other people" are that they're referring to.... Wonder who "The Management" is...

  5. #5

    Re: Trib Board PM

    SMG/FLA=other people

    And I started all of my correspondence very pleasant. Why shouldn't I? I mean I had a great relationship with the mods. They were always very responsive. But 9 PMs over a 3 month period went unanswered. I even sent emails to the director of online services for the trib...nothing. When I finally go public they finally respond with a "leave we dont really give a ish". For the record when they did email me...I did say that they told me the servers are being addressed. I said that publically at least 3 times. So now they are playing victim and yes they are trying to prevent anymore bleeding of membership. They could have prevented any ill will by just responding to PMs. These PMs I sent by the way were mainly technical issues and requests for stickies.
    2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,406

    Re: Trib Board PM

    I guess I'm not important enough because I didn't get one.

    Maybe if I started whining like Benny about how nobody likes me they'll send one.


    :P :P :P

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Trib Board PM

    I never got one. Just another way that board was trying to keep a yellow man down.
    As for the gesture of good will on their behalf.... why couldn't they at least posted some kind of thread when all this talk was happening, to let the membership know that they are aware of the issues and they want to deal with them. Everytime I go back there there's like 1 or 2 logged on... maybe because of the offseason, maybe because of the mass exodus.

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Trib Board PM

    They could have the absolute best servers known to man...as long as they don't get rid of the people who are there to do nothing but cause problems and instigate then forget about it.

    This is the place for me now.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer AngryAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,014

    Re: Trib Board PM

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    They could have the absolute best servers known to man...as long as they don't get rid of the people who are there to do nothing but cause problems and instigate then forget about it.

    This is the place for me now.


    Speak it, brother. Amen.

  10. #10

    Re: Trib Board PM

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    I never got one. Just another way that board was trying to keep a yellow man down.
    As for the gesture of good will on their behalf.... why couldn't they at least posted some kind of thread when all this talk was happening, to let the membership know that they are aware of the issues and they want to deal with them. Everytime I go back there there's like 1 or 2 logged on... maybe because of the offseason, maybe because of the mass exodus.
    $$$
    2014 NFL Draft
    1) ​Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
    2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
    3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
    4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
    5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
    5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
    6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
    6b) Seantrel Henderson, OT MIami
    7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •