Thread: New member and "hi" to all

New member and "hi" to all

This is my first post. I have decided to join this site after reviewing it contents and forum for the past few days. Until recently I was a member of McMillan and Wife Steelers (which until the past few months was a great site). A couple of real "winners" have taken the site over and routinely "hijack" every thread. The moterators are great people but are very busy in their daily lives and can no longer control the site.

I have followed the Steelers since early 70s (orginally from the Warren, Ohio area) but the past decade I have reside in Charleston, S.C. (strong Steeler fanbase here).

Well "hello" all and so far I think this site rules!

Chucktownsteeler

Remember the Charleston 9.

Re: New member and "hi" to all

Welcome Chucktownsteeler

It's funny you mention Charleston, SC as I live here also (Mt. Pleasant to be specific)

Metamorphoses

Re: New member and "hi" to all

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler
    This is my first post. I have decided to join this site after reviewing it contents and forum for the past few days. Until recently I was a member of McMillan and Wife Steelers (which until the past few months was a great site). A couple of real "winners" have taken the site over and routinely "hijack" every thread. The moterators are great people but are very busy in their daily lives and can no longer control the site.

I have followed the Steelers since early 70s (orginally from the Warren, Ohio area) but the past decade I have reside in Charleston, S.C. (strong Steeler fanbase here).

Well "hello" all and so far I think this site rules!

Chucktownsteeler

Remember the Charleston 9.
    9 Firefighters Perish In Charleston Blaze
    Firemen Killed Fighting Furniture Store Fire; Deadliest Disaster For Firefighters Since 9/11

CHARLESTON, S.C., June 19, 2007 | by Sean Alfano
    My third posting here, I do recognize a few names here and hope to have friendly acquaintance with others!!