Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beeyotches!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Beeyotches!

It's never too early to set up some fantasy football leagues for this site! I say we set up like 4 leagues with 12 teams each and then use the NFL format to get into a playoff system. I haven't figured out the details but I would love to whomp on you ho's in FF. Any ideas add them here? If you don't think it's a cool idea then eat me (j/k). I think it would be fun, we could have a separate forum to talk trash too, could turn out to be a blast! Thoughts?
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Beeyotches!

I gave up FF years ago.... I kept ending up with players I picked from the heart, not head... But I must admit I loved the "pick-em" contest last year that fo$lrock organized.

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    I gave up FF years ago.... I kept ending up with players I picked from the heart, not head... But I must admit I loved the "pick-em" contest last year that fo$lrock organized.

It's hard for me to root for any guy not wearing the black and gold or playing against the Patriots.

Starter

User Info Menu

Agreed,NKy!!I'm not much of a FF player,but the pick-em's are cool.I suggest we have them here also.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Agreed,NKy!!I'm not much of a FF player,but the pick-em's are cool.I suggest we have them here also.
    The problem would be getting it done.... Man, it's alot of work. I don't have that much time and I bet you don't either... Besides, I think fo$ had a program that ran the whole thing...

Starter

User Info Menu

The problem would be getting it done.... Man, it's alot of work. I don't have that much time and I bet you don't either... Besides, I think fo$ had a program that ran the whole thing...

Then we need to throw out an invite to fosl!!Problem solved.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I could be wrong but CBS may have a free pickem game...we could just use that. I just wanted to do something that would generate some friendly trash talk. Also If you guys are setting a game to go to please let us folks in the CA area know as I would love to hook up with you guys and knock back some brews...
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1

I could be wrong but CBS may have a free pickem game...we could just use that. I just wanted to do something that would generate some friendly trash talk. Also If you guys are setting a game to go to please let us folks in the CA area know as I would love to hook up with you guys and knock back some brews...
    I'm sure that SMG would love to "hook up with you."

LasVegasGuy

What about an Eliminator contest when the season begins. The rules are pretty simple.

1. We post the betting line on Tuesday for Sunday's game.
    2. Each player picks one team from the betting line for that weekends game.
    3. Once a player selects a team they are not allowed to pick that team again
    the rest of the season.
    4. Ties are considered wins.
    5. Lose and you are eliminated.
    6. The last man standing is the winner.

Legend

User Info Menu

Probably spreadsheeted the process, but, I'm not certain. Hopefully, he'll join us here and keep the pick-em contest alive.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount