Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beeyotches!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Beeyotches!

Yahoo has all kinds of free leagues...fantasy, pick em, eliminator.

I'm all for the eliminator but I'm not a betting man so if point spreads are involved then I'm screwed.

Also, for those who have difficulty making FF picks, you could do a yahoo auto draft and then make moves from there.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    for those who have difficulty making FF picks, you could do a yahoo auto draft and then make moves from there.
    stlrz, the problem with that is that I always ignored the suggestions/picks...

... I'm smarter than they are, didn't you know? Just ask me, and I'll tell you so......
    (...Actually, I think it was a complete conspiracy [there 'ya go, I'm the first one to use that word] against me for not using thier picks... Mine turned out wrong, and they did it on purpose...)....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    for those who have difficulty making FF picks, you could do a yahoo auto draft and then make moves from there.
    stlrz, the problem with that is that I always ignored the suggestions/picks...

... I'm smarter than they are, didn't you know? Just ask me, and I'll tell you so......
    (...Actually, I think it was a complete conspiracy [there 'ya go, I'm the first one to use that word] against me for not using thier picks... Mine turned out wrong, and they did it on purpose...)....

The league would set to auto draft. NKy would then head to his favorite watering hole, FAR from his computer.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The league would set to auto draft. NKy would then head to his favorite watering hole, FAR from his computer.
    That is a great idea, but AS helped set me up with a laptop, and I've added that Verizon wi-fi card, so I have service everywhere..... The key would be to drain the battery before hand.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I've never played but I want to this year. Down here at work everybody uses the CBS site to format their leagues and its free. Being the virgin to this, I'll defer to the veterans, but when you do..... count the asian in.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm sure that SMG would love to "hook up with you." [/quote]

I bet he would, that sicko...he's getting no curry luvin out of me that's for sure.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    I'm sure that SMG would love to "hook up with you."
    I bet he would, that sicko...he's getting no curry luvin out of me that's for sure. [/quote]

In your dreams big boy.

It's just not the same without the drooly icon.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'll play
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Legend

User Info Menu

I would be very interested in FF this season. I should actually have some time to get into it this year.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Can someone give me the "How to play Fantasy Football for Dummies" book? I'm most curious as to the time consuming part of playing. I can't see myself having to cheer for a player on another team, so, I never took the time to learn how it's played.

Any help for the FF virgin would be welcomed.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount