Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sounds like Ballsack is onto us.

LasVegasGuy

Sounds like Ballsack is onto us.

[url="http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=132268&start=80"]http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewt ... 8&start=80[/url]

His response to Shawn....

"Read all about your "distaste" and how you don't like trolls, negative posters and being ignored. Big deal, get over yourself. You got a link to the post where you inform the mods that you and the other clique members are initiating PMs to THIS boards members encouraging them to leave and go somewhere else?"

The one guy I am trying to avoid. "There goes the neighborhood".

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Sounds like Nutzcak is on to us.

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=132268&start=80

His response to Shawn....

"Read all about your "distaste" and how you don't like trolls, negative posters and being ignored. Big deal, get over yourself. You got a link to the post where you inform the mods that you and the other clique members are initiating PMs to THIS boards members encouraging them to leave and go somewhere else?"

The one guy I am trying to avoid. "There goes the neighborhood".
    Well if Lex appears here, at least we'll all know his motives. I'd also be on the look-out for unfamiliar names who are either cantankerous or overly-friendly (trying to establish false trust).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

LasVegasGuy

I'm keeping my eye open for Mike Hunt a.k.a Harry Nutzcak.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

As I've state before. I have no issue with differing opinions and heated debates.... but it has gotten ridiculous with the Trib board. Everyone is in a "clique" and eveyone is a "lemming."

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm sure he will try to weasle his way in over here. I suspect he will come over as a good guy...and slowly degrade into a pile of negative nonsense and trolling.

I'm just glad to have a place where I don't have to worry about guys like that.
    Trolls are people too.

LasVegasGuy

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    As I've state before. I have no issue with differing opinions and heated debates.... but it has gotten ridiculous with the Trib board. Everyone is in a "clique" and eveyone is a "lemming."

Kool-Aid drinking Lemming.

Legend

User Info Menu

PS: My sig looks sick on that black background. Chalk up another point for PS!
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

Kool-Aid drinking Lemming.
    I bet he had to confer with the clique before he posted that.

Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

You guys are really letting HN win the war. He's one guy over at the Trib and he's managed to cause you all such angst. Ignore his nonsense and he'll either go away or begin to post in a manner that is more tolerable. You only fuel the fire by getting into verbal volleyball matches with him. That's what he wants to see how much disruption he can cause and all these complaints and ridiculous arguments with him help him achieve his goal.

Just the opinion of a backseat Psychologist.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount